BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
You do realise when she/they close bowelbro Instagram down thats the end... it will just be us lot on here talking s.....we can keep checking stuff and death certificate etc......but unless shes got something else planned for the cherubs i cant see her coming back online, shes not dealing with complaints, she didnt come back on the 5th like she said.....people havent had their books ......theres nothing for her to come back on for.....🤷‍♀️🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s the beginning of the end! It’s the beginning of the end! Actually the closure of the significant find email was the beginning of the end - this is another step on their closing everyone out. I hope the cherubs finally realise they were just pawns.
So what now, people still waiting for a book, have they been refunded? I still think its connected to the barn development sale, this was all dragged on since march, his "dream" was to see the "book" printed yet they kept the delay going, even plugging the book sales on his deathbed, he could of printed it out anytime, (if it existed that is) but he chose to keeping selling, trying to get as much as they could, even using his "death" as well, then we find out about the Barnhouse developments, the barn house is SSTC, then everything changes, the whole thing gets even stranger, next thing the barn house is sold goes offline, 700k in someones back pocket, and lisa has no time for the cherubs anymore, ignores their messages about the book, deactives the Significant find email, deactives Tittle, is Bowelbro next? Is he dead, I for one will only believe it when see a death certificate!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
You do realise when she/they close bowelbro Instagram down thats the end... it will just be us lot on here talking s.....we can keep checking stuff and death certificate etc......but unless shes got something else planned for the cherubs i cant see her coming back online, shes not dealing with complaints, she didnt come back on the 5th like she said.....people havent had their books ......theres nothing for her to come back on for.....🤷‍♀️🤔
We need to keep checking on here because this is not the end, theres still the proof of death, and Bob's still waiting to hear back from Go fund me, etc, and hes checking back for an update with companies house. Even though we now know shes gone ahead an registered his death. But was that after the barn sale.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, so odd now you say that, he wrote the 'book', i say that rolling my eyes, why would you not want to see it through and get it printed out before you die,..... why?? If it was genuinely written you would want to see it go to print, .....It really seems that the mission was to get as much money in as possible plugging a fake book.....then when the questions get too much, he goes offline and 'dies' a few weeks later, kept very low key......but we all feel like the posts that came after were written by him pretending to be lisa......the book is kept going, then we realise why she never reported his death to CH, the barn developments, then when a sale goes through on one of the houses, 700k.......she disappears offline and ignores everyone. None of any of this makes much sense, I do wonder if the police are looking into this, all the complaints that have been made ....

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes, so odd now you say that, he wrote the 'book', i say that rolling my eyes, why would you not want to see it through and get it printed out before you die,..... why?? If it was genuinely written you would want to see it go to print, .....It really seems that the mission was to get as much money in as possible plugging a fake book.....then when the questions get too much, he goes offline and 'dies' a few weeks later, kept very low key......but we all feel like the posts that came after were written by him pretending to be lisa......the book is kept going, then we realise why she never reported his death to CH, the barn developments, then when a sale goes through on one of the houses, 700k.......she disappears offline and ignores everyone. None of any of this makes much sense, I do wonder if the police are looking into this, all the complaints that have been made ....
Yeh it's all confusing, and unless you have followed it from the beginning it won't make much sense to people that haven't, we all know this has been as dodgy as hell, fraudulent and still stuff to come back yet, and if they get away with it, imagine living your life looking over your shoulder waiting for stuff to catch up with you. Cos it will, imagine if hes still alive and someone spots him in a few years, a cherub.....😂 would beeping love to see that face personally, but joking aside, imagine, he has a very recognisable voice, and both together, if spotted. Could be like the post office scandal here waiting years to be proved right Bob says, bless, but the one thing that makes me think he ain't dead, is the book, why wouldn't he push to get it printed before he died, so he could boast and brag, and revel in the cherub comments, because it was all about the money, and he never got a book deal it was never going to be in Waterstones, or on the best seller list, and if he had lived this would be expected to happen, so he got out of all that by 'dying,' that was all just made up s to get people to pre order and pay for it upfront.
And again the fact it was never mentioned to the Chronicle is suspicious, considering they covered his other stories, maybe someone should let them know....

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
So what now, people still waiting for a book, have they been refunded? I still think its connected to the barn development sale, this was all dragged on since march, his "dream" was to see the "book" printed yet they kept the delay going, even plugging the book sales on his deathbed, he could of printed it out anytime, (if it existed that is) but he chose to keeping selling, trying to get as much as they could, even using his "death" as well, then we find out about the Barnhouse developments, the barn house is SSTC, then everything changes, the whole thing gets even stranger, next thing the barn house is sold goes offline, 700k in someones back pocket, and lisa has no time for the cherubs anymore, ignores their messages about the book, deactives the Significant find email, deactives Tittle, is Bowelbro next? Is he dead, I for one will only believe it when see a death certificate!!
He's about as dead as me, and last time I checked I had a pulse!