BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also I know I keep going on but still no proof of marriage either. I think they wasn’t married because he was doing the scam where he was claiming the VAT back on their house. Also was a good idea to go ahead with the wedding as most people give money as gifts these days. There’s no way a marriage cert would not show 19 months after the so called wedding. Nothing make sense at all.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Im glad Bob is digging around the GFM. That money not a penny was spend on treatment or helping others with cancer. The Gala money the same. Again makes me so angry. He moaned about a scan costing £2000 at his London private hospital, refused to pay and went somewhere cheaper to get a scan done. That’s what the GFM should have been used for treatment. That time he showed his invoices on stories, saying he had paid for it all himself? Why? Why not use the Gala and GFM money? He showed bank statements with this so called money untouched (although I believe at this stage it had already been spent) why was it untouched when he was receiving private at home chemo??? This man is the biggest con artist. Don’t forget it was his good mate Lee the rave organiser that set up the GFM and arranged the Gala. They both probably lined their pockets with the cash 😤

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Really........😶😶😶 wow....if that's right, that's something the police can check for sure cos right now everything is so messy.....
Don’t think the police would be interested in a couple pretending the be married, lots of people have the big party and then go on at a later date to get legally married. But the whole celebration of anniversary last year and all those guest that probably gave them money. I just can’t work out why the big cover up and lie but there is defo no marriage record and it’s been over 19 months

Aug 14, 2023
Look at my post further up, its illegal if they are doing it for fraudulent reasons.....tax fraud?
They said they got married, within 5 days which we all thought impossible at the time, they didn't say they confirmed it at a later date. It was all done because he thought he would 'die' sooner. And the expensive "honeymoon" 20240118_194234.jpg

Last edited:

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Look at my post further up, its illegal if they are doing it for fraudulent reasons.....tax fraud?
They said they got married, within 5 days which we all thought impossible at the time, they didn't say they confirmed it at a later date. It was all done because he thought he would 'die' sooner. And the expensive "honeymoon" 20240118_194234.jpg
I reckon the wedding certificate will be in the same place as his death certificate- non existent!
This whole thing gets weirder by the day.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Im glad Bob is digging around the GFM. That money not a penny was spend on treatment or helping others with cancer. The Gala money the same. Again makes me so angry. He moaned about a scan costing £2000 at his London private hospital, refused to pay and went somewhere cheaper to get a scan done. That’s what the GFM should have been used for treatment. That time he showed his invoices on stories, saying he had paid for it all himself? Why? Why not use the Gala and GFM money? He showed bank statements with this so called money untouched (although I believe at this stage it had already been spent) why was it untouched when he was receiving private at home chemo??? This man is the biggest con artist. Don’t forget it was his good mate Lee the rave organiser that set up the GFM and arranged the Gala. They both probably lined their pockets with the cash 😤
Bob's still got the link they ask for to report the GFM if anybody wants to do the same, he told me to say, 👍

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I check every week still no Lisa Reid has been married and no Richard James Davies and certainly not together 😳😳😳
How do you check @Sal , I've been on the gov website, and theres no actual way of looking without ordering certificate, you have to put in both names and date and place of marriage, and pay £11, am I looking in wrong place?, 🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I reckon the wedding certificate will be in the same place as his death certificate- non existent!
This whole thing gets weirder by the day.
Yes you cant get married with five days notice, I dont know if theres special circumstances or not, maybe he would have to provide medical proof, but he was still here over a year later.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
How do you check @Sal , I've been on the gov website, and theres no actual way of looking without ordering certificate, you have to put in both names and date and place of marriage, and pay £11, am I looking in wrong place?, 🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪
You can look for free if you have an ancestry.com account. As I said I’ve got both their birth records but there’s no marriage record. I’ve found every single one of my Friends marriage records including a wedding I attended last summer 👍🏻

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Might sign up, you could have a proper nose about couldnt you.....🤣 but on a serious note, that's quite telling....another thing they could have lied about.....
I think you can sign up with a months free trial, also you can cancel at any time. Simple to use, click on births, marriages and death input the persons details DOD full name ect. As I said both births come up no marriage and it’s now plus 19 months.

Last edited: