BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Think some of the cherubs are starting to realise ✅
Other people on there have said about refunds through PayPal. I wonder if only the ones who paid like that got a refund? Nobody else appears to have said they were refunded and yet received a book, and of the two posters here who said that had happened to them, one disappeared almost immediately and the other one has stopped viewing the posts. Looks like this is all being wound down. The friend, who didn’t mention R anytime over Christmas, suddenly and inexplicably put this photo on Facebook. Four comments and one about the book from a friend. Maybe only peiple they knew were given copies so that there was no fallout? 4 comments for someone with nearly 2300 friends is a pretty low number though, I’d imagine they were all pretty disappointed by that response!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Yeah it does sound like she only wrote a leaflet of a book for family an friends, with his contributions that he put on Instagram, just to prove us all wrong, maybe they are starting to doubt too....
Im really starting to think hes around. Maybe abroad.....
All the lies, surely its going to come back and bite her on the bum....
I suspect shes just going to leave the Instagram running, and not reply to anything, if she shuts it down, its more suspicious......she doesnt seem to care the cherubs are complaining, but shes had their money, and maybe the 700k from the barn sale, so doesnt give a toss anymore, would like a cherub to admit we were right,
Or, a long shot, she's been arrested and has no access ....🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah it does sound like she only wrote a leaflet of a book for family an friends, with his contributions that he put on Instagram, just to prove us all wrong, maybe they are starting to doubt too....
Im really starting to think hes around. Maybe abroad.....
All the lies, surely it’s going to come back and bite her on the bum....
The thing that brought me onto here originally was that weird South American house thing, that was lurking under one of his posts, and it still puzzles me. There’s been so much smoke and mirrors with “Lisa” over the past few months that you forget the things that made you suspicious in the first place. Why would anyone who was so near the end of their life be looking at property in South America? That just doesn’t ring true to me. And then the photo of her grandfather in France in front of their car by means of an explanation as to why it was there. She’s posted nothing else about the kind things (ie lending them their car??) R apparently did before he died, so why that? In fact she’s posted nothing really, other than abuse and lies, including about the his photo being in the ever after garden. That is not a thing so she obviously did not dedicate a rose to him there. These things didn’t sit straight with me then and still don’t. And if people have paid for the book and haven’t received it they need to report it to Trading Standards. They know that she has now said the book has been despatched to those who purchased it, so there’s a big question mark over why they haven’t had theirs, and they had a legal right to a refund 30 days after they paid if it hadn’t arrived. People have been incredibly kind and long-suffering and have been taken advantage of. I suspect there’s more to come, but it’s not going to be via social media as that’ll be gone soon enough too.

Aug 14, 2023
Totally agree, thought it was weird why she posted that pic of the car in France, maybe in case it was spotted by a cherub, 20240118_200817.jpg pretty recognisable number plate, france is a hop skip and a jump away.....easy visiting.....
Maybe the house in brazil was a red herring they wanted us to see.
And what happened to doing something nice in his memory every month. all died a death, pardon the pun......I do seriously hope her silence is her being investigated, but somehow I think shes gone......maybe in a months time the cherubs might actually click they've been dumped.
Again she cant spell. 🙄

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It was one of rants that got me thinking originally and then went reading all the threads on T then here.

There has been one more this morning on the book post.
Wake up cherubs you have been conned.

Also why have all the cherubs forgotten that he said he would be donating profits from second launch to charity!!

Clearly she/they did a small run to people they knew or people who they knew would post about receiving a copy. I noticed quite a few people who commented they had recieved a book are followed by Bowel Bro.

What makes me sick is they were pushing the sale of this book on his ‘deathbed’ who does that so close to death? or what a sick way to conn innocent people for personal gain.

I honestly believe Lisa is the brain behind it all now. Every last thing. That message she posted when she said: come or me but I’m right behind you? What normal professional women would post something like that?

When she wrote that my god did they sound like Rich? Was it him from South America? But what it also made me think was she had wrote alot of his previous rants and she was deeply involved.

Does anyone remember the person who came forward on R and said he had taken money falsely from them? If I was Lisa I would have insisted they were paid back. (Even if it came from the dodgy gala/GFM money)

I believe she’s gone now, gone with all their TAX free cash. Just her house to sell now and she/they will be sitting pretty.

Isn’t it funny what money does to people? This women was suppose to work in child protection services and all she is is a fraudster. Happily went along with it all but as I said I think she was the master behind the majority of it.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The thing that brought me onto here originally was that weird South American house thing, that was lurking under one of his posts, and it still puzzles me. There’s been so much smoke and mirrors with “Lisa” over the past few months that you forget the things that made you suspicious in the first place. Why would anyone who was so near the end of their life be looking at property in South America? That just doesn’t ring true to me. And then the photo of her grandfather in France in front of their car by means of an explanation as to why it was there. She’s posted nothing else about the kind things (ie lending them their car??) R apparently did before he died, so why that? In fact she’s posted nothing really, other than abuse and lies, including about the his photo being in the ever after garden. That is not a thing so she obviously did not dedicate a rose to him there. These things didn’t sit straight with me then and still don’t. And if people have paid for the book and haven’t received it they need to report it to Trading Standards. They know that she has now said the book has been despatched to those who purchased it, so there’s a big question mark over why they haven’t had theirs, and they had a legal right to a refund 30 days after they paid if it hadn’t arrived. People have been incredibly kind and long-suffering and have been taken advantage of. I suspect there’s more to come, but it’s not going to be via social media as that’ll be gone soon enough too.
That one to this day was one of the big arm bells for me and what an amazing amazing spot.

Very true about the weird grandad post too.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Totally agree, thought it was weird why she posted that pic of the car in France, maybe in case it was spotted by a cherub, 20240118_200817.jpg pretty recognisable number plate, france is a hop skip and a jump away.....easy visiting.....
Maybe the house in brazil was a red herring they wanted us to see.
And what happened to doing something nice in his memory every month. all died a death, pardon the pun......I do seriously hope her silence is her being investigated, but somehow I think shes gone......maybe in a months time the cherubs might actually click they've been dumped.
Again she cant spell. 🙄
I don’t think he had the brains to have been that much of a mastermind that he would have embedded an image under a video to try to hoodwink us - unless of course he’s actually a well-renowned super crim, which I’m not sure he had the brains for either 😂!! Of course as I always say, I could be wrong! But I think the house may have been more dreaming about what he’d do if he pulled off a big old heist - ripping lots of middle aged women who felt sorry for him - rather than a solid plan, but again … I could be wrong!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

Also why have all the cherubs forgotten that he said he would be donating profits from second launch to charity!!

Clearly she/they did a small run to people they knew or people who they knew would post about receiving a copy. I noticed quite a few people who commented they had recieved a book are followed by Bowel Bro.

What makes me sick is they were pushing the sale of this book on his ‘deathbed’ who does that so close to death? or what a sick way to conn innocent people for personal gain.

I honestly believe Lisa is the brain behind it all now. Every last thing. That message she posted when she said: come or me but I’m right behind you? What normal professional women would post something like that?

When she wrote that my god did they sound like Rich? Was it him from South America? But what it also made me think was she had wrote alot of his previous rants and she was deeply involved.

Does anyone remember the person who came forward on R and said he had taken money falsely from them? If I was Lisa I would have insisted they were paid back. (Even if it came from the dodgy gala/GFM money)

I believe she’s gone now, gone with all their TAX free cash. Just her house to sell now and she/they will be sitting pretty.

Isn’t it funny what money does to people? This women was suppose to work in child protection services and all she is is a fraudster. Happily went along with it all but as I said I think she was the master behind the majority of it.
I totally agree - money is toxic to so many people. I had a friend of 30 years who last year told me they no longer wanted to be my friend, because I refused to back her and her new husband in trying to defraud his brother’s ex-wife and stepdaughter out of their share of his estate, which was greater than his! The brother had always made it clear they were to inherit the bulk of his money, and the brother just a token because he’d had lots of money out of him over the years and paid none of it back. When he died they hid letters of intent & the most recent update to the will, and tried to discredit the witnesses. The house, the main asset, still hasn’t been sold 3 years later because of their weird behaviour. My son had just been cut out of his godfather’s will by his nieces who contested it, and we just walked away because nothing's worth ruining someone’s memory for, but some people value money over all else. It’ll never bring them happiness, but neither will it stop them.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I don’t think he had the brains to have been that much of a mastermind that he would have embedded an image under a video to try to hoodwink us - unless of course he’s actually a well-renowned super crim, which I’m not sure he had the brains for either 😂!! Of course as I always say, I could be wrong! But I think the house may have been more dreaming about what he’d do if he pulled off a big old heist - ripping lots of middle aged women who felt sorry for him - rather than a solid plan, but again … I could be wrong!!
True don’t think he had the brains to be able to plant that, he was caught out that time. It also backs up my theory he was in denial he was actually going to die. Was probably looking at what he could get for his money.

All those times he went on about his built Lisa their dream home then went on his live and said it was always going to be a flip property and it would have gone up for sale sooner but cancer got in the way. Again who puts up a house for sale when they have cancer? Although Lisa was crying in the back ground saying: I was suppose to be out forever home?

He was probably embarrassed that he couldn’t admit they couldn’t afford to stay in the house? Although can’t work out why Lisa cried and said it was suppose to be our forever home? I get partners don’t want to stay in a house after the other one has passed. Anyway the real reasons behind all of this we will never know unless someone close to them comes out with all the real facts.

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023

Ah good spot! That is very true and generally private accounts as well.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I totally agree - money is toxic to so many people. I had a friend of 30 years who last year told me they no longer wanted to be my friend, because I refused to back her and her new husband in trying to defraud his brother’s ex-wife and stepdaughter out of their share of his estate, which was greater than his! The brother had always made it clear they were to inherit the bulk of his money, and the brother just a token because he’d had lots of money out of him over the years and paid none of it back. When he died they hid letters of intent & the most recent update to the will, and tried to discredit the witnesses. The house, the main asset, still hasn’t been sold 3 years later because of their weird behaviour. My son had just been cut out of his godfather’s will by his nieces who contested it, and we just walked away because nothing's worth ruining someone’s memory for, but some people value money over all else. It’ll never bring them happiness, but neither will it stop them.
You are so right. Some people are so materialistic aren’t they? I remember thinking that a lot with Rich all those bragging posts, wardrobe tours, the cars, expensive foods ect. I remember thinking doesn’t the understand his dying, non of this stuff matters? Even in ‘death’ that was all top priorities for him and her. That’s a very sad life indeed. Your health is most definitely your wealth.

Aug 14, 2023
Saw this the other day, some one complaining about giving him money, is this that person ? Or another, the comment at the bottom is interesting, .... about him claiming to be rich but begging for money on GFM......then splurging money....cant read the rest....
And I always said about that ' come for me and I will be right behind you ' comment, she's certainly not Ma Baker, can you imagine her bosses seeing that comment!!!!
And I always said pushing the book on his death bed was just plain weird, didnt the cherubs think so...or are they that oblivious fgs....🙄

Last edited: