BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I think it is too.....and the fact nobody else is coming on to say they have their book so its not a scam....fake people or not, makes me think lisa doesn't give a s**t, shes not bothered whats being said, like @Poppyseed said, who they going to tell, whos going to do anything, would the police really care.....if they/ she have ripped people off which is looking the case, they just have to sit back and wait for it all to die dwn.... which it will, an they know that, so apart from banging down Ma bakers front door, what do they do.....🤷‍♀️ 😡😠🤬😡😠🤬
I know of someone who registered their new car at their girlfriend’s house because they were between addresses and someone reported them and they ended up with a criminal record! I’m a lawyer and I wouldn’t have thought that was “illegal” unless there was an intention to actually defraud someone! But I’m sure you’re right, the police, gov.uk, trading standards, none of these seem to give a damn about people breaking the law. I’m at a lost to understand it. People seem to be able to get away with blue murder if it takes a bit of work to get the necessary info to do anything about it.

And @Ghostgirl thanks for the updates! You must be the only person left!!

Aug 14, 2023
Its like Tracy first said they need to work as a group, more people complaining the more the police will have to take notice, and I'm sure theres already complaints been made. The doxxing etc of people who wanted refunds......but sadly despite our best efforts....🤷‍♀️ but who knows.....maybe the police are investigating, someone should tell the Northampton chronicle this story ...they may involve an investigative journalist.....
I even think when they got the Chronicle involved over the break ins, it was their garage involved, i suspect they did that themselves to play on the cancer card and get more followers on Instagram, the type of person who feels sorry for people....because the police came out and the Chronicle covered it with a story........
Could be wrong but it never sat right with me knowing what liars they both are......

Last edited:

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Wow, good on helen....👏👏👏👏👏👏 nobody seems to be getting blocked because I think lisa just doesnt care anymore.....
So so proud of Helen!!
Finally the cherubs are actually waking up. I'm a bit stunned that despite being clearly ripped off, that Tracey is still saying how wonderful Dick is though! This is genuinely why so many people en masse are easy to rip off. I'd never have believed it

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So so proud of Helen!!
Finally the cherubs are actually waking up. I'm a bit stunned that despite being clearly ripped off, that Tracey is still saying how wonderful Dick is though! This is genuinely why so many people en masse are easy to rip off. I'd never have believed it
On one hand I don’t think people want to admit they’ve been duped - everyone on there and many of us on here at some point thought he was a decent guy fighting a horrible battle, and on the other hand I think they’ve had to tread very carefully in the past to avoid the wrath of Lisa (again as some of us know very well!!) and realise that if they speak out, like our friend Helen, they may be cut off with no place to be heard. I’m sure it happens time and time again!

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
On one hand I don’t think people want to admit they’ve been duped - everyone on there and many of us on here at some point thought he was a decent guy fighting a horrible battle, and on the other hand I think they’ve had to tread very carefully in the past to avoid the wrath of Lisa (again as some of us know very well!!) and realise that if they speak out, like our friend Helen, they may be cut off with no place to be heard. I’m sure it happens time and time again!

Exactly this. I think as people have not been blocked who raised concerns in the last few weeks people are feeling braver to speak out. Doesn’t mean they won’t get blocked yet but hopefully it will give people a chance to see and screenshot! Funny how nobody has commented on Lisa’s sneaky post though!!

Aug 14, 2023
At least if they get deleted we have screenshots, could always send them PMs...i hope they are making a note of each others Instagram names, so they can keep in touch about what to do.....

This mother and daughter tik tok murder case on TV, they thought they were untouchable!! Got carried away with their false grandeur and false life.....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So true, they played a blinder with the doxing. Terrified the cherubs and silenced any who had any doubts.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I am surprised she hasn’t removed the these negative comments but then as you said she’s probably off enjoying all that fraudulent income.

It’s weird everything prior would be removed or the person doxed. Look how quick the old R account was taken down.

A massive well done to Helen for speaking out. Just wish more people could see it.

Aug 14, 2023
That doxxing etc just really turned me against them even more. So the fact the cherubs still stuck by him is just very odd.....can you imagine in an office, if a work mate kicked off like that, and plastered you all over office emails, they would prob be sacked, so why did the cherubs not think that was awful behaviour, I know some will of done, but alot still supported him/her, ?