BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
That doxxing etc just really turned me against them even more. So the fact the cherubs still stuck by him is just very odd.....can you imagine in an office, if a work mate kicked off like that, and plastered you all over office emails, they would prob be sacked, so why did the cherubs not think that was awful behaviour, I know some will of done, but alot still supported him/her, ?
I get what your saying it made them both come across so unhinged.

Say it again she is as bad as him and she’s in it all up to her neck. Most of the scans were probably her ideas.

Aug 14, 2023
I really dont think shes bothering with it anymore its been 5 weeks since she asked the cherubs to give it till 5th jan... shes prob moved out and bug****d off, that specific 5th of jan was mentioned for a reason, maybe that's when she moved out, or left...🤷‍♀️
Shes not been in touch with them since.....I still think the sneaky comment was a pity post, hoping people might shut up complaining........if i had all that money in the bank I'd be abroad now, the estate agents can show people around their house and send the money on .....she doesn't have to be there.....but the BIGGER question......now this has happened and it is looking like a scam...would she do it alone.....Is he dead or not.....

Last edited:

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
On one hand I don’t think people want to admit they’ve been duped - everyone on there and many of us on here at some point thought he was a decent guy fighting a horrible battle, and on the other hand I think they’ve had to tread very carefully in the past to avoid the wrath of Lisa (again as some of us know very well!!) and realise that if they speak out, like our friend Helen, they may be cut off with no place to be heard. I’m sure it happens time and time again!
Yes that's very true. The doxxing worried me massively at one point too which is why I unfollowed him after his/her first outbursts.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Yes that's very true. The doxxing worried me massively at one point too which is why I unfollowed him after his/her first outbursts.

I do think that’s why half of us went looking for the truth due to this and the “trolls” to find out more! Which then was a light bulb moment for many. I didn’t unfollow but for the only reason to keep an eye on it all at source.

Aug 14, 2023
Glad you didnt unfollow, dont know how many tats are still on the Instagram, but again they've lost interest, now what they suspected is coming true, but no real response, seems they were only interested in stuff when he was "alive".......

Aug 14, 2023
Wow, cherubs start speaking up and ma baker doesnt like it.....she hardly sounded friendly, or is it just me.......do you think it might of been looking at the bigger picture. she ignores them for 5 weeks..... people start shouting scam and if this  was a big scam is he really dead, and just like that....up pops ma baker, (low key low key...) i also commented that nobody had come on saying they had their book in these last few posts, an lo and behold up someone pops tonight....".i got my book..... " 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Wow, cherubs start speaking up and ma baker doesnt like it.....she hardly sounded friendly, or is it just me.......do you think it might of been looking at the bigger picture. she ignores them for 5 weeks..... people start shouting scam and if this  was a big scam is he really dead, and just like that....up pops ma baker, (low key low key...) i also commented that nobody had come on saying they had their book in these last few posts, an lo and behold up someone pops tonight....".i got my book..... " 🤔🤔🤔
I was just about to say exactly the same thing - why didn’t they say they had the book when Tracey has posted before? What a coincidence to be on the page at exactly the same time as her.

Aug 14, 2023
Cant help but think she was happy to ignore them, but the more they started saying scam, it made me ask if it is a proper scam, and has been from the beginning, is he really dead......then up she pops, doesn't want it being discussed or looked at....so she starts replying and phoning the cherubs, and gets them back on side, cant believe they are still so sucked in.......

Aug 14, 2023
Yes thats the word, passive aggressive, no explanation about why she had ignored them, she never came back online on the 5th jan like she said she would,
Hugely obvious she only came back on cos the word scam was being chucked around, and i was questioning, is he dead...? very coincidental dont you think, she didnt want it getting out of hand ..... theres still one lady speaking out,
Cant believe lisa never doxxed any of them, and i cant believe helen apologised, grow a backbone, she ignored you for weeks........