BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
They seem to be ⭐star⭐ struck..🤩..the pity post didnt work, ....I'll make a phonecall to shut them up........."she ignored your questions for weeks, you start shouting scam and you get a response (a passive aggresive one may i add) and a phonecall to shut you up......all is forgiven.....how can you not see it I'll never know." .......ridiculous......

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
They seem to be ⭐star⭐ struck..🤩..the pity post didnt work, ....I'll make a phonecall to shut them up........."she ignored your questions for weeks, you start shouting scam and you get a response (a passive aggresive one may i add) and a phonecall to shut you up......all is forgiven.....how can you not see it I'll never know." .......ridiculous......
Don't they just! How odd to come on and make a grovelling public apology, all with the same script.
Maybe Ma Baker removed her threat to dox on receipt of a public apology.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I really dont think shes bothering with it anymore its been 5 weeks since she asked the cherubs to give it till 5th jan... shes prob moved out and bug****d off, that specific 5th of jan was mentioned for a reason, maybe that's when she moved out, or left...🤷‍♀️
Shes not been in touch with them since.....I still think the sneaky comment was a pity post, hoping people might shut up complaining........if i had all that money in the bank I'd be abroad now, the estate agents can show people around their house and send the money on .....she doesn't have to be there.....but the BIGGER question......now this has happened and it is looking like a scam...would she do it alone.....Is he dead or not.....
With you on that, since crys of scam started, and you saying if it was a scam from the start, so it raises a concern is dick really dead, all of a sudden, lisa makes an appearance, shes been ignoring their bleeping posts for weeks, but now... its replys and phonecalls, collateral damage,
Nip it in the bud, don't let it blow up, the cherubs were more outspoken than she bargained for despite all the past threatening and doxxing, surely tracy and Helen must still have concerns or are they starstruck, "omg lisa phoned me " because that's how it's coming across, well more fool you, lisa made a point of saying she was taking a break and would be back on insta on 5th jan to address any issues, and the fact she didnt bother, another lie, ignored their requests and complaints for weeks, making people angry, then she comes back on and has people apologising for getting angry when they had every bleeping right to be. Ma baker deserves an oscar!! And the cherubs need to grow a backbone. Just my opinion!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Totally right 🌟star struck🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 quite sad really.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Don't they just! How odd to come on and make a grovelling public apology, all with the same script.
Maybe Ma Baker removed her threat to dox on receipt of a public apology.
I'm sorry but they had every right to be angry so to hear them backing down, 😫😡 I bet lisa NEVER apologised for ignoring them and making them angry in the first place, she just made them feel bad for speaking out, then turned it into a pity call. This woman's track record speaks for itself.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, they had every right to be angry and yet she made them feel bad when she caused it all.....what did she think they were going to do, nothing obviously, now she's turned it onto them ...narcissistic behaviour if you ask me, deflect your own behaviour and make others feel bad.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes, they had every right to be angry and yet she made them feel bad when she caused it all.....what did she think they were going to do, nothing obviously, now she's turned it onto them ...narcissistic behaviour if you ask me, deflect your own behaviour and make others feel bad.....
For sure, the signs are so obvious. Deflect from your own bleepin behaviour and make others feel bad.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
How did she get their personal phone number ?🤔
I was wondering that. The other thing I was wondering was how the weight loss surgery would have impacted diagnosis and treatment? It’s almost impossible to find anything about potential contraindications with chemos etc, but I’m sure there must be complications following that level of surgery. I know he didn’t want to admit to WLS but was it mentioned in the book?