BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just seen this.
Proofs there lisa, in a screenshot, and he was scamming long before he was "terminal " I think he didnt think he was going to die and thought I'll scam this as much as I can, and I'm not being mean, he/ she has told so many lies, too many lies that CAN be proven, we are not " trolls " we have the screenshots and the emails to prove it. So stop with the pity stories, you are / were /still massive liars. All the proof is here.

Stop making people feel bad with your passive aggression, for wanting their money back, if they hadn't of kicked off you would still be ignoring them now, you mix in a circle of scammers. All proven by their companies house records.

Wheres the GFM money?? Wheres the Bowelbro charity gala money??? If you have given it to charity to help children with cancer like you said you would, then bleeping say so, prove it, stop letting people call you fraudulent, or do you like to play the victim? Like us to keep going on about it so you can make us seem stupid, ????
Did people pay for the ridiculous life coaching from a dodgy BUILDER with no training or qualifications, ???? £60 per hour wasnt it, did they get any money back, if dick had been a genuine bloke and cared about helping people he would have done it for nowt......

Stop pissing about an game playing and be bloody honest for once, cause I'm so sick of all this s**t!!!!! What the duck next,!!!!
I haven’t looked since yesterday so thank you for the update @ab872023! I wonder if the removal of all the passive aggressive posts has made people feel ok to post again 🙈 I am sure they will be back though lol…
I think people are scared to ask myself dont want to get doxxed or threatened , or made to feel, bad for asking for their own money back!!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes!! And all still there!!
When I was MASSIVELY suspicious I thought he could of used his dads hospital letters, as his own, photocopy, or screenshot.....easy to hide address, they both have the same name, and use the information and medical bits his dad was given, as his own, thats maybe why some facts never made sense and some were spot on, second hand information,

Aug 14, 2023
Must admit i thought the same, all very sus.......that's exactly the sort of thing scammers would do. Its like stealing peoples post so you can use their name an address .....but the letters were there with the same name on, i did think at the time when he put the pics of some letters up, they were very white, hospital letters are pale yellow, cheap recycled paper.....so looked photocopied.

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Must admit i thought the same, all very sus.......that's exactly the sort of thing scammers would do. Its like stealing peoples post so you can use their name an address .....but the letters were there with the same name on, i did think at the time when he put the pics of some letters up, they were very white, hospital letters are pale yellow, cheap recycled paper.....so looked photocopied.

It is very common for scammers to do this. The same letter can be scanned for KYC needs to banks etc just with details amended same for ID! My friend used to work manually checking documents and as soon as they felt that the paper wasn’t correct they knew it was dodgy.

Aug 14, 2023
And can i add. Lisa having a go saying a terminally ill man would not be scamming.... yes...he was.....(but theres always the other option, that he was too ill and lisa called the shots... spoke and posted for him, we were quite shocked at how alike they sounded...)
You AND 'him' lisa were both pushing book sales on his DEATHBED,......who the f**k does that.....dick even said it will be for sale until 7 days after my death......again who the f**k says that..????
It was still up for sale 2 weeks after his "death" .... money- money- money pulling on the grief cherub tourists for sympathy dosh ....so dont have a go at us, your own behaviour was awful.......god I get so angry when i think back, I'm sure if we wrote all this down from start to finish in a correct timeline it would be absolutely gobsmacking.....!

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
And can i add. Lisa having a go saying a terminally ill man would not be scamming.... yes...he was.....
You AND him lisa were both pushing book sales on his DEATHBED,......who the f**k does that.....dick even said it will be for sale until 7 days after my death......again who the f**k says that..????
It was still up for sale 2 weeks after his "death" .... money- money- money pulling on the grief cherub tourists for sympathy dosh ....god I get so angry when i think back, I'm sure if we wrote all this down from start to finish in a correct timeline it would be absolutely gobsmacking.....!

Yes absolutely…I read the T wiki again the other day and it’s just 😤 They are just trying to intimidate the last few remaining genuine followers now as it’s what they know best!

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
And can i add. Lisa having a go saying a terminally ill man would not be scamming.... yes...he was.....(but theres always the other option, that he was too ill and lisa called the shots... spoke and posted for him, we were quite shocked at how alike they sounded...)
You AND 'him' lisa were both pushing book sales on his DEATHBED,......who the f**k does that.....dick even said it will be for sale until 7 days after my death......again who the f**k says that..????
It was still up for sale 2 weeks after his "death" .... money- money- money pulling on the grief cherub tourists for sympathy dosh ....so dont have a go at us, your own behaviour was awful.......god I get so angry when i think back, I'm sure if we wrote all this down from start to finish in a correct timeline it would be absolutely gobsmacking.....!
I think she was telling the truth saying a terminally ill man would not be scamming, because I don't think he ever was a terminally ill man. I still don't believe he's actually dead and won't until I see the death certificate. From start to finish the whole thing was a scam.

Aug 14, 2023
Nothing about this whole thing sounds right to be honest........and there are more discrepancies than truth when you put it all together.... the doxxing and threatening for one..... lots of other people with Instagram followers get trolled, but they dont react that way.....they just ignore.....they keep their dignity and ignore.....dick and ma bakers was to threaten, lie about to discredit, double bluff.
Nothing sits right at all they come across as horrible smarmy cold narcissistic people. And I too wont believe anything till i see proof......theres already no wedding certificate.......!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Proofs there lisa, in a screenshot, and he was scamming long before he was "terminal " I think he didnt think he was going to die and thought I'll scam this as much as I can, and I'm not being mean, he/ she has told so many lies, too many lies that CAN be proven, we are not " trolls " we have the screenshots and the emails to prove it. So stop with the pity stories, you are / were /still massive liars. All the proof is here.

Stop making people feel bad with your passive aggression, for wanting their money back, if they hadn't of kicked off you would still be ignoring them now, you mix in a circle of scammers. All proven by their companies house records.

Wheres the GFM money?? Wheres the Bowelbro charity gala money??? If you have given it to charity to help children with cancer like you said you would, then bleeping say so, prove it, stop letting people call you fraudulent, or do you like to play the victim? Like us to keep going on about it so you can make us seem stupid, ????
Did people pay for the ridiculous life coaching from a dodgy BUILDER with no training or qualifications, ???? £60 per hour wasnt it, did they get any money back, if dick had been a genuine bloke and cared about helping people he would have done it for nowt......

Stop pissing about an game playing and be bloody honest for once, cause I'm so sick of all this s**t!!!!! What the duck next,!!!!

I think people are scared to ask myself dont want to get doxxed or threatened , or made to feel, bad for asking for their own money back!!!
I totally agree with you. I don’t think I he thought he was going to die and used it to make some quick easy TAX free cash. He was a proven fraudster way before his cancer. Stolen rent deposits, CCJs, taking money off clients and not carrying out the work. Lending money to help his Dad then using his own cancer as a reason not to pay the family back. Stealing photos from other people’s websites to pass off on his own. Lisa contracting her own partner to carry out works in her house so they could do dove paying the VAT. The list goes on and on and on doesn’t it?

Aug 14, 2023
Very true, but I honestly admit, I'm not sure I believe he's even dead...and wont be until this DC emerges, roll on March... theres just too much doubt, and if this doubt is all because of Ma bakers game playing, deception and lies, then shes brought it all on herself. What does she honestly expect ffs..........🤷‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
And dont forget he borrowed money off a friend and never paid them back and they stopped pushing for it because of his diagnosis.....the lady he ripped off in Stinkbomb cottage. Not declaring monies to CH. And that's just what we are aware of.......

Feb 6, 2024
Its still me, was logged out and couldnt get back on, so im BS 2......🙄

Just a thought I had earlier, ma bakers going on about not ignoring the comments etc, calling the lady who stood up to her a liar, when she did in fact ignore the comments, and dont forget the fact that the emails were bouncing back too.... .she never explained that did she.......so really does look like she only came on to deal with the unrest because there was about to be a cherub revolt.......and I know I was questioning his death, if the book was a scam how could you not! Anything to keep things quiet......
Ignoring comments, ignoring requests for refunds, emails bouncing back, wasnt looking good was it........

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Its still me, was logged out and couldnt get back on, so im BS 2......🙄

Just a thought I had earlier, ma bakers going on about not ignoring the comments etc, calling the lady who stood up to her a liar, when she did in fact ignore the comments, and dont forget the fact that the emails were bouncing back too.... .she never explained that did she.......so really does look like she only came on to deal with the unrest because there was about to be a cherub revolt.......and I know I was questioning his death, if the book was a scam how could you not! Anything to keep things quiet......
Ignoring comments, ignoring requests for refunds, emails bouncing back, wasnt looking good was it........
Why did they back down so quickly? I still find that strange, it was almost like they were just waiting for her to come on and prove them wrong!

Feb 6, 2024
Prob the phonecall, that she actually phoned them, and made them feel guilty about something  she caused by ignoring...... I get the impression they were honoured by her voice presence, 🙄 the chosen ones....🤪
I doubt it was a set up of complaints, to get us lot going, is that what you thinking.....🤔 but yes, tracy and helen were all ready to start a cherub revolt.....then a back down and apology, 😬 which ever way you paint it, she said she would be back on the 5th jan to deal with any issues and then never bothered, didnt even check why emails were bouncing back, lisa was definitely ignoring them, it was just damage control. Didnt want it getting out of control....... wonder why, 🤔🤔🤔 was looking forward to the cherub revolt.......😭

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Prob the phonecall, that she actually phoned them, and made them feel guilty about something  she caused by ignoring...... I get the impression they were honoured by her voice presence, 🙄 the chosen ones....🤪
I doubt it was a set up of complaints, to get us lot going, is that what you thinking.....🤔 but yes, tracy and helen were all ready to start a cherub revolt.....then a back down and apology, 😬 which ever way you paint it, she said she would be back on the 5th jan to deal with any issues and then never bothered, didnt even check why emails were bouncing back, lisa was definitely ignoring them, it was just damage control. Didnt want it getting out of control....... wonder why, 🤔🤔🤔 was looking forward to the cherub revolt.......😭
Yes the back down was quite incredible. But what I find more incredible is how easy people are to con. I despair of my fellow humans!