BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Feb 6, 2024
It was, but when the dust settles, they must have at least a tiny bit of doubt, after all, no apology or explanation as to why the emails kept bouncing back, i wonder if it was even discussed in the phone call. If it wasnt, bet thats a niggle for tracy and helen.......🤔

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The wedding certificate

The wedding certificate (or.lack of) situation is SO weird. What could be the motivation for lying about marriage too?
I know I can’t work out a good reason why either?

Apart from he was illegally doing work on the house he lived in and claiming the VAT back via his business. So them not being married would have maybe got him
around that.

It’s funny when I first started mentioning it all of a studded Ma Baker changed her IG name to Davies and they even photo shopped her vest she wore In the charity run from Reid to Davies. She actually entered that race last summer under her maiden name. At the time people on T couldn’t find proof she had actually done the run and that’s when it was discovered she had entered under her maiden name. Why would anyone be using their maiden name still a year plus after the actual wedding?

All very very odd isn’t it???

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And can i add. Lisa having a go saying a terminally ill man would not be scamming.... yes...he was.....(but theres always the other option, that he was too ill and lisa called the shots... spoke and posted for him, we were quite shocked at how alike they sounded...)
You AND 'him' lisa were both pushing book sales on his DEATHBED,......who the f**k does that.....dick even said it will be for sale until 7 days after my death......again who the f**k says that..????
It was still up for sale 2 weeks after his "death" .... money- money- money pulling on the grief cherub tourists for sympathy dosh ....so dont have a go at us, your own behaviour was awful.......god I get so angry when i think back, I'm sure if we wrote all this down from start to finish in a correct timeline it would be absolutely gobsmacking.....!
Pushing that bleeping book on his deathbed is like someone else pushing their house sale, I'm dying but my house is for Auction, bid now or you might miss out , or something along that line if you get what I mean, not all have books for sale, I'm rambling now but you get my point, why would you even be thinking about a book if you were actually dying.........!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Prob the phonecall, that she actually phoned them, and made them feel guilty about something  she caused by ignoring...... I get the impression they were honoured by her voice presence, 🙄 the chosen ones....🤪
I doubt it was a set up of complaints, to get us lot going, is that what you thinking.....🤔 but yes, tracy and helen were all ready to start a cherub revolt.....then a back down and apology, 😬 which ever way you paint it, she said she would be back on the 5th jan to deal with any issues and then never bothered, didnt even check why emails were bouncing back, lisa was definitely ignoring them, it was just damage control. Didnt want it getting out of control....... wonder why, 🤔🤔🤔 was looking forward to the cherub revolt.......😭
I was looking forward to a cherub revolt, theres been too much gushy slushy belief in these two, I was actually starting to think the light bulbs had come on.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

Apart from he was illegally doing work on the house he lived in and claiming the VAT back via his business. So them not being married would have maybe got him
around that.

It’s funny when I first started mentioning it all of a studded Ma Baker changed her IG name to Davies and they even photo shopped her vest she wore In the charity run from Reid to Davies. She actually entered that race last summer under her maiden name. At the time people on T couldn’t find proof she had actually done the run and that’s when it was discovered she had entered under her maiden name. Why would anyone be using their maiden name still a year plus after the actual wedding?

I remember that, she did change her name very suddenly and obviously,

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023

around that.

Oh god I had TOTALLY forgotten about that and the photoshopped vest!! WTAF is going on here?!

Feb 6, 2024
One for you @Sal Found this by accident, Christopher Toller and a whole lot of other Tollers, and companies registered to dicks address. Some dormant, some active, but alot of Tollers registered to these companies, are active, with filed accounts ongoing, as recent as 2022, 2023...2024. But with separate business address......very weird, if ive read it correctly. Do you think dick was aware, and allowed them to use the address........or its abit like your nans case........🤔 Christopher Toller seems to have resigned/retired, but others are still active...🤔 thats not all I just put the basics up... 1000013541.jpg 1000013540.jpg 1000013539.jpg 1000013538.jpg 1000013536.jpg

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So baiscally that was his personal home address listed when he was a director. The business addresses aren’t listed as Rich/Ma Bakers address. Just means this was Chris home address when he used to live there and was an active director 👍🏻

Feb 6, 2024
Yeh looking again think you are right, correspondence address.....how weird that popped up, i was just looking to see if the sad house was still for sale at that ridiculous price tag.......it is....🙄

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Always knew the wedding was a lie when he said he organised it for the week after diagnosis. That’s against the law (there are certain circumstances you can get a marriage license but you’ve to meet certain criteria that Richard wouldn’t have met).

I also chatted to one of Lisa’s friends once and she said all Lisa’s friends thought the ceremony didn’t sound legal and the friends always suspected it wasn’t a real wedding.

Only a month to go for us to find out once and for all whether he’s dead

Feb 6, 2024
Thinking about it when people have weddings but dont get legally married at the time, for whatever reason, dont they normally say.... .....would they sign the register if it wasnt lawful.... or then go do it at a registry office...at a later date....maybe the guests werent privy to that information, that the wedding wasnt lawful, but i read you cant organise a wedding in five day's....not a lawful one anyway...and he said it was arranged in five days if my memory serves me right.....🤔 thats alot, pick venue invite people sort stuff, pick the menu, sort the flowers cars etc.. providing these suppliers have availability.... im sure i remember someone said the wedding was already booked for later that year, but brought forward.....🤔