BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I agree with both of you. I go back and forth too. There are so many contradictions. And also in the way he writes, sometimes he was lucid and articulate, sometimes his spelling was atrocious and he rambled. I think that’s why people question whether it’s 2 different people writing the posts. Remember the Reddit stuff brings back into question whether he was being controlled for me, which I really don’t like the idea of if he was genuinely terminally ill. Who knows though. It’s like discussing a tv show, but you know the truth will out by the last episode!
Ma Baker defo has a huge input into all this. I can see them plotting now.

You have had weight lose surgery, so that’s even better for the terminal cancer storey as your going to start loosing weight quickly. Shave your head too ……

I don’t think he thought he would die. Which is sad.

I don’t think he had many friends at all (hence the small 9.30 funeral) and yes I think he was influenced a lot by his rave organiser mate, same house, same sort of car.

I can see him also saying; let’s do a Gala and GFM you will get loads of money.

Could be totally wrong and out of order but I think he was just a sad lonely man boy like influenced by silly materialistic things.

Feb 6, 2024
Which is what is on the second letter @Sweeterthan shared, you can see the DOB and the end of the postcode thats been blanked out......maybe its his dads letter, maybe DOB and address changed and new one put in and blanked out but just last 3 letters left for effect. .isnt it terrible we think like this...🙄

Feb 6, 2024
God if you are going to lie at least keep notes and a timeline...you are tripping yourselves up over and over....
Untouched until June, And then in july he got the car...
57k Thats just eyes on ritchie money, weres BB charity money and GFM money, there should of been more than that in his account, and if he gave it away why not tell to who.......?????
And him and lisa are very good at editing etc, insta posts, whos to say the bank posts werent changed....
And if he was rich as he claimed, why would he need to raise the money and just leave it to sit in his account, and not use it to help people, I'm sorry this is all hugely wrong and suspicious, and its upsetting reading that post he wrote, but if he truely was that upset by it all.....why didnt he just close BB down, and be done with it, and go live his life ....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Or was it part of a dramatic plan for a comeback and to make more money .....who the heck knows with these too.....but despite everything something is definitely off and not right ... ..

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
He had his weight loss surgery in October, I presume the recovery must be brutal. The family friend told me that they stopped seeing them, didn’t see them over that Christmas, they effectively went behind closed doors for months. And the info they kept getting given was that he was unwell.

The friends knew nothing until he announced it to the world that he had Bowel cancer. Trying to get facts out of him was impossible, according to this friend.

It struck me at the time that perhaps the surgery went wrong and that’s why he ended up with the bag. The bit I can’t work out is why he had a picc line. That must have been for treatment of some sort. He had a picc line for a very short time, but then pretended to keep it in for 18 months

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I found it strange he was allowed on holiday with the pic line. Although my sister didn’t have a pic line so I don’t know much about them.

Feb 6, 2024
The WLS, wasnt helped by all the rich food and drink he consumed on his private chef nights, and his live cook ins....
He could of died of wls complications, opioid addiction or cancer, or abit of all three ..he did mention septis tho.....

Sad, lonely, maybe, but it didnt give him, them the right to dox and threaten genuinely innocent people, if he was a genuine nice person, why would he do that, unless it was all Ma baker,
He did it a few times , then she continued to do it......that in my eyes does not make them nice people, that woman she doxxed by accident never even got an apology ..... ..
And I keep going back to the if you were genuinely ill, why would you waste your time online doing what he did...madness.....

Feb 6, 2024
Maybe the behind closed doors was the planning bit....the 24hr storys, etc....why would he tell the world before his friends. ....wouldnt they of noticed the cancer during the weight loss surgery, wouldnt they of done scan prep ....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Recap, because we all sound like we are going mad,

What are the chances of so many people, getting a bad feeling about a cancer INFLUENCER.
We all felt something wasnt right individually before we sought out Tat and here.
We cant all be wrong.
The story's, dr Ahmed an the nurses, the dr texts, The timelines not matching, contradicting comments all the time.
The fundraisers, weres the money,?? The book to make money, the life coaching,
The constant lies and promises for nearly a year about the book,
The threatening and doxxing of people who were suspicious, deflecting on to them to make them look like trolls.
The threatening and doxing of people who were innocent, making up lies about them to make them look bad, to again deflect from themselves,
Deleting people for asking questions,
Turned a cancer INFLUENCER page into a boast braggy look what I've got page.
Called people bedsit potnoodle eating poor folk...scum basically,
Lying about getting a publishing deal, even signing a pretend contract, it was a self print company, anyone can do it.
Not telling Companies house he had died. Closing down companies on the day of his death.
The Ferrari, the range rover, the expensive holiday, etc
The wedding, arranged in 5 days, not possible, no wedding certificate as now,
But our biggest success to date, Troubadour publishing confirming there was and has never been a confirmed print date. That's a PROVEN lie, that went on for 10 months while they pushed more pre sales.

Probably left alot out,

Lies after lies after lies...........

HMRC have been informed.
Companies house have asked for records to be updated.
Police say to inform action fraud, which we have..😴😴😴😴
GFM have not updated on reports of fraud. Will be kept confidential.
BB charity needs investigating, as does EyesOnRitchie charity night.
Who got the money from the 700k barn sale, and was that the reason for not reporting his death. Tax fraud?
God knows what happened with bleeping book, but all dodgy, lots of complaints from cherubs.
Last we knew Ma baker has deleted Bb comments and disabled comments, ANY UPDATE ON THAT PLEASE,

WHY IN THE BEEPIN HELL ARENT THE POLICE INVOLVED!!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
You cant shower with them or get them wet in case of infection,

You’re spot on, absolutely NO getting them wet. The site must be kept sterile (because it’s direct access into blood stream). So imagine my shock when I saw him KAYAKING IN THE SEA with one and just a flimsy cotton wrap. Absolute lies. And it was THAT moment that I realised he was lying.

Also the type he had wasn’t one for nutricion - those have a wider wire/tube. Also given Richard was still eating it tells us he was able to digest food so should he have needed additional nutrition he’d have had a nasal tube for that.