BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Well, what do you know, pretty much what we said, can we believe this person, didnt know his mother had written anything, according to lisa that is, hmmm, is that even true. Were has this person been, we've all known about the FREE Stock Image cover change picture since end of October. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'd be extremely p****d off paying £25 for that, what a RIP off. !!!
So basically they have all paid £25 for a book they had already read via screen shots he had already posted 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 6, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 all....I reckon about ten people, including family an friends, and nobody's mentioned the chapter he wrote for lisa, 🤔 but wouldnt she have written that herself .....its just really annoying cos she said, he said, it was all in hand, ready to go Aug, Sept, then its changed to the end of October, while they push sales on his deathbed, then not at all when we shared Troubadors emails saying there was never any print date, its suddenly delayed again, for another six weeks, third party printers, (Troubador cancelled contract,) its getting a new front cover,🤔 when it was all ready to go the day before...*head scratching*
I have visions of Ma, sitting there night after night writing stuff and digging out as much of dicks previous book screenshots as she can, and ends up with a book 98 pages short of what was promised in the £25 price.
Then supposedly posted over 2000 books right on top of Xmas ....🤔
And this is the result.....must be like de javu.... for the cherubs who may of got a copy.....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Can I just say....
My brother read this last night, and he was quite shocked, he told me about his mate, whos horrible neighbour in his 70s kept leaving his wheelie bin, just enough over my brothers driveway that he had to move it every time he came home, to get his car in, despite asking this guy several times to not to do it ...anyway other night he was tired, worked a long shift, got home there was the wheelie bin part blocking his drive again, so he wheeled it halfway down the street and left it, ....i would do the same tbh......
Next thing the police are knocking on his door saying his neighbour had put a complaint in about him moving the wheelie bin....that he has cancer and will struggle to go and bring it back...and he was totally made out to be the bad guy, and literally got a bollocking.
Thing is the neighbour doesn't have cancer he just said he did.....the police aren't going to check its a trivial complaint ...played the pity card ......can you believe that, seems having 'cancer ' being ill, can get you special treatment, nobody believes you would lie, and my brothers friend was made to look the bad one ... needless to say, this is not the end of the wheelie bin saga, and this guy will be more discreet next time, I believe it might be going on a flatback truck for a day out somewhere and staying for a holiday......🤣
So getting to the point, my brother cannot understand how they have gotten away with all the above, and yet the police pulled his friend over a wheelie bin ......its quite shocking really...... is this a failure in the Police system or just a sign of the times.....you can guarantee if i tried scamming people the police would be on my doorstep in a week......
That’s horrible and I’m really sorry. It’s totally bizarre. I know someone who was physically attacked by his employer who was obviously trying to provoke him to hit him, but he kept his cool and walked out of the office with his head held high. He reported him to the police, but was told they couldn’t charge him because they had no proof, but they’d pay him a visit. Next thing he knew the police turn up on his doorstep with some trumped up claim that he had been harassing the boss and his family amongst some very peculiar and made up lies! The person had to go to the police station to make a statement, with a solicitor, whilst the real culprit (aka arsehole) got away with what he did and wasting police time. There seems to be absolutely zero justice in this country and as we’ve said if you know how to play the game you get away with murder!

Feb 6, 2024
Exactly, and cant help but think dicks had alot of experience over the years, hes tried and tested stuff, .....or been told stuff by the dodgy mates who have already tested the system and got away with things.....
Might be abit nerve-racking to start but hold your nerve and its soon second nature.......easy peasy, ..... 🤷‍♀️

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Just got a bizarre warning on Tattle and comment removed for saying that Tricky Dicky, if he is still alive, should be held accountable for his actions. The warning was because my comment was ‘threatening violence’. Wtf 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 6, 2024
Dont be daft, he was trying to shut Tat down for ages, all the other comments are still up and some recent ones not very nice ....maybe now its if you mention him by name maybe. ....🤔

Feb 6, 2024
Dont be daft, he, they, were trying to shut Tat down for ages, all the other comments are still up and some recent ones not very nice ....maybe now its if you mention him by name maybe. ..... 🤔

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
Dont be daft, he was trying to shut Tat down for ages, all the other comments are still up and some recent ones not very nice ....maybe now its if you mention him by name maybe. ....🤔
@Glitterballs is almost certainly ItsDatCuw from tattle and sea accounts + burners on reddit. Is particularly vicious and nasty with calling a tattlers work up because they had an argument on death pool thread. Think they've been banned as havn't posted since last week and were doxxing tattle users on the deathpoll thread and I think are going around making up stuff because they're bitter bout being booted off. Created a thread here on snamhaisasta which is what they were active on tattle.
Of course dicky isn't a tattle mod and nahhh but tattle aren't deleting a post that says should be held accountable for his actions. Least make something up that's believable!
Yesterday posted at least 3 times at the same time about warnings they claim to have had, which don't sound believable
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.05.53.png
Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 10.56.51.png

She knows very well the name of the person she doxxed from the death pool thread https://comment.cafe/threads/trolls_unmasked-tattlers_unmasked.205/post-151566

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Well dont know what to say to that, but we are a nice bunch on here, .... well I think we are anyway, so will prob find us all abit boring tbh.......
I agree, not understanding anything about what they were talking about in the previous post and honestly not sure I want to. We’re just having a discussion about something that concerns us. No trolling, no bitching, no trying to hurt anyone. If someone is coming here trying to stir up a fight I think they’ve come to the wrong place!

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Hun I can assure you I’ve never owned a bischon friese and I don’t have and have never had a death poll 🤣 Where are you getting this information from? Yes I am on Tattle and yes I follow the Snamhai Sasta thread along with many other people and yes I did get a warning for saying that Richard should be held accountable and another user got a warning for just mentioning his name!! Why are you coming on here so hostile? Like the other users said we don’t argue or doxx anyone here and we don’t agree with that but we do discuss tattlers-unmasked. Oh and I know Dicky isn’t a Tattle mod its called a joke 🙄

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
Is it just me or has the ability to comment on peoples posts gone??? All I can do is " like ".... is it just a cliche.....

Not that and it sounds like a conspiracy now but this is the only thread Ive had trouble with on this site. When I try to go to new replies it keeps jumping back to page 1. Dickie is haunting us 🤣🤣

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
Well dont know what to say to that, but we are a nice bunch on here, .... well I think we are anyway, so will prob find us all abit boring tbh.......
I'm sorry to bring this to your thread but wanted to warn as they're pretty nasty and desperate to try to lure people to private groups to then doxx them.