BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
Hun I can assure you I’ve never owned a bischon friese and I don’t have and have never had a death poll 🤣 Where are you getting this information from? Yes I am on Tattle and yes I follow the Snamhai Sasta thread along with many other people and yes I did get a warning for saying that Richard should be held accountable and another user got a warning for just mentioning his name!! Why are you coming on here so hostile? Like the other users said we don’t argue or doxx anyone here and we don’t agree with that but we do discuss tattlers-unmasked. Oh and I know Dicky isn’t a Tattle mod its called a joke 🙄
What's your usename on tattle then?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I'm sorry to bring this to your thread but wanted to warn as they're pretty nasty and desperate to try to lure people to private groups to then doxx them.
I don’t think there’s any fear of luring any of us to a private thread. A quick glance back through the pages will show you that there’s only about half a dozen of us here, all saying the same thing that people need to be accountable for their actions, especially when money or feelings are concerned. We’ve never wavered despite some questionable new posters before who have for reasons known to themselves come on pretending to be someone other than who they are, and we’re not going to start now, so if that’s anyone’s intention they’re wasting their time and energy. The only thing any of us is interested in is people not ripping other people off & not bullying (& whether the comment cafe pages are working properly @Sadidaclat 😂!) so no point trying to provoke us to get involved in any of that. It’s just not going to happen.

Feb 6, 2024
Still cant reply to posts 😬
@Sweeterthan
All abit odd, anyway, luring and doxxing, why, we arent Trolls, all we do is have opinions, and we have outed Ma baker and dick over several untruths,.... including there being no print date for the book they kept promising. Proof is here. What we did is why it ended like it did......with the thrown together book.
Theres no DMs or PMs on here, so everything is honest and upfront......we say what we think. We disagree and agree....thats what forums are for.

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
What's your usename on tattle then?
What a stupid question. As if any of us are giving that information out!! You come in here as a new member just to talk about doxxing and then your looking for someone’s user name?? You wont find any private groups here either! Looks like your only here to cause trouble so your going on ignore now.

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
What a stupid question. As if any of us are giving that information out!! You come in here as a new member just to talk about doxxing and then your looking for someone’s user name?? You wont find any private groups here either! Looks like your only here to cause trouble so your going on ignore now.
It's public tattle username, not doxxing or your personal data. :LOL: I'm not surprised you've refused, as you're full of s. Your first posts on here are all about doxxing on the unmasked thread.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Glitterballs am I wrong in thinking you only joined on February 21st of this year? Sorry if I’ve got that wrong and you were previously listed as something else (like Tired of the BS) but you’re calling someone else out about being new when you’re not exactly an old contributor according to your stats …

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
What’s with the weird drama all of a sudden?
Yeh what the hell with all the drama, who are these people just coming on here to argue, no bleepin need, highly suspicious of both of you now, well 3 of you, mates of Ma bakers maybe, if we are being warned about summat that's fine, thankyou, but we will not be lured anywhere.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeh what the hell with all the drama, who are these people just coming on here to argue, no bleepin need, highly suspicious of both of you now, well 3 of you, mates of Ma bakers maybe, if we are being warned about summat that's fine, thankyou, but we will not be lured anywhere.
Agreed! Feels like some people are wanting to stir up a bit of unrest. Frankly I think they’ve picked the wrong thread 😂

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And in reply to Tat the book cover was changed, because it was prob designed by Troubadour, who had the copyright, and when we discovered the book had no print date and lisa was saying it was due in three days in October, we think Troubadour cancelled the contract because of all the emails they were getting off people who had paid for the book, they were warned it was prob fraudulent, that's why it took another 6 weeks of excuses, and a change of cover, free stock image one, and a third party printers and lisa throwing a crap book together to avoid being done for fraud.......