BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
@Glitterballs am I wrong in thinking you only joined on February 21st of this year? Sorry if I’ve got that wrong and you were previously listed as something else (like Tired of the BS) but you’re calling someone else out about being new when you’re not exactly an old contributor according to your stats …

What I said was that there coming on as a new account asking for someones username and trying to doxx people and start s, not calling them out just for being new. I don’t argue on here or on tattle but I will defend myself if I have to from people who only come on here from tattle to s stir. Came here to comment on the Tik tok threads mostly because those are restricted on tattle and I’ve also been taken in by Dicky in the past. And my comment was ‘Tricky Dicky, if he is still alive, should be held accountable for his actions’ and was removed on tattle on Thursday. You can see the date on my post here. Different tattler. Anyway no one is joining there private doxxing group so no worries.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
What I said was that there coming on as a new account asking for someones username and trying to doxx people and start s, not calling them out just for being new. I don’t argue on here or on tattle but I will defend myself if I have to from people who only come on here from tattle to s stir. Came here to comment on the Tik tok threads mostly because those are restricted on tattle and I’ve also been taken in by Dicky in the past. And my comment was ‘Tricky Dicky, if he is still alive, should be held accountable for his actions’ and was removed on tattle on Thursday. You can see the date on my post here. Different tattler. Anyway no one is joining there private doxxing group so no worries.
If you got into trouble for making that remark last week it seems very unfair as someone has said the same thing this morning, and far worse things have been said about both R and L in the past week on Tattle. For clarity, I’m not a member of Tattle, so this is info that’s available if you’re just searching. Sorry if you were taken in by him, a lot of us were. I think I’m right in saying though this thread merely wants to know the answers as to why fundraisers were held for someone who proclaimed themselves to be a multi millionaire, why charities promised never materialised, why such horrible measures were taken to silence people when they dared to raise questions (both during and after his lifetime) and whether everything that was done in the name of Bowelbro, sucking in a lot of genuinely decent people, was a crock of lies to extort money out of people - and by that I mean the fundraising, the book, the counselling etc. If it wasn’t then that’s all good and the proof will definitely shut us up and we’ll have to admit we were wrong, and I for one won’t be unhappy about that, but at the moment it’s not looking that good and that’s what we’re concerned about. We’re not being vigilantes, it’s just having invested time, money or energy into someone’s journey I think we have the right to know if we were duped. Unfortunately it taints how you view other people on the same journey and you’re suspicious of their motives when they use it to become “influencers”.

Feb 6, 2024
Again ....🙄 cant reply to your post @Sweeterthan 🤣
Exactly right and well put, couldnt of said it better myself....they have brought it all on themselves by their behaviour and we know for sure the book was a con....so that makes you think everything else is too.....can they blame us, most of the cherubs on BB dont know anything of what we have found out, they live in the little private fake bubble of Bb Instagram world...
I think hes dead, how would you explain the family side of things, if you google him, his death details come up, so I dont believe for one min his family dont know or are in on all this faking his death stuff, unless the alternative is him and her...going to prison for a long time, (we have no idea what else he could of been up to... ) so maybe then they would go along with it....but who knows, .....I am interested in cause of death, and if it actually was cancer, like she's letting people believe,......few more weeks to go @Sal ......👍

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Again ....🙄 cant reply to your post @Sweeterthan 🤣
Exactly right and well put, couldnt of said it better myself....they have brought it all on themselves by their behaviour and we know for sure the book was a con....so that makes you think everything else is too.....can they blame us, most of the cherubs on BB dont know anything of what we have found out, they live in the little private fake bubble of Bb Instagram world...
I think hes dead, how would you explain the family side of things, if you google him, his death details come up, so I dont believe for one min his family dont know or are in on all this faking his death stuff, unless the alternative is him and her...going to prison for a long time, (we have no idea what else he could of been up to... ) so maybe then they would go along with it....but who knows, .....I am interested in cause of death, and if it actually was cancer, like she's letting people believe,......few more weeks to go @Sal ......👍
I can reply to you 😂😂😂, that is so strange!! I know we’re all of the same opinion here, which is why we’re neither looking for nor have the patience for any drama! Good point about his death details being online if you google, I hadn’t thought of that, so that does make it seem unlikely he’s faked his death (unless as you said the family are all in on it 😆😬🤷🏻‍♀️), but that would make Lisa’s behaviour even stranger - you’d think she would have wanted to put everything to bed and spend this time quietly mourning her husband. As I’ve said before, I would have just refunded all those people who bought the book, donated any leftover money from the fundraisers to charity, and closed down the Instagram page. But I guess, it’s different strokes for different folks.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan yes, i agree, why spend time online like he did in his last months, fighting with people. Doxxing people, plugging the book.... if she was genuinely upset, could you be bothered...really......
maybe she,they, spent the book money, so she had to deliver, and i still wonder what the October book plan would have been if we hadnt exposed the fact there was no print date at all......maybe there  was a way out planned, which wasn't an option when we found out print date was fake.....hence the rush to get one out and the further 6 week delay, cos there was no monies to refund with ...who the heck knows......is BB still quiet?
Is she still media silent, are the comments still disabled and deleted, our BB spies have gone quiet, I hope they are ok.......
Im thinking this may be the end for BB, if shes disabled comments, maybe she has no intention of ever coming back on, and shes just leaving it, shutting it down would be more suspicious especially for those that still want a refund.......

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Sorry all, I’m still here. Just have had personal stuff going on so been a bit lack in my posting and reading lately. I can’t see anything on the BB insta account anymore so definitely blocked…I never even posted or responded to anything on there so Ma B has obviously had a clear out!!! very annoying though I liked my spy ability!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Sorry all, I’m still here. Just have had personal stuff going on so been a bit lack in my posting and reading lately. I can’t see anything on the BB insta account anymore so definitely blocked…I never even posted or responded to anything on there so Ma B has obviously had a clear out!!! very annoying though I liked my spy ability!
Hope everything’s okay now 💜. Shame you’re blocked but maybe all that is left are people they know and the bots!

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
If you got into trouble for making that remark last week it seems very unfair as someone has said the same thing this morning, and far worse things have been said about both R and L in the past week on Tattle. For clarity, I’m not a member of Tattle, so this is info that’s available if you’re just searching. Sorry if you were taken in by him, a lot of us were. I think I’m right in saying though this thread merely wants to know the answers as to why fundraisers were held for someone who proclaimed themselves to be a multi millionaire, why charities promised never materialised, why such horrible measures were taken to silence people when they dared to raise questions (both during and after his lifetime) and whether everything that was done in the name of Bowelbro, sucking in a lot of genuinely decent people, was a crock of lies to extort money out of people - and by that I mean the fundraising, the book, the counselling etc. If it wasn’t then that’s all good and the proof will definitely shut us up and we’ll have to admit we were wrong, and I for one won’t be unhappy about that, but at the moment it’s not looking that good and that’s what we’re concerned about. We’re not being vigilantes, it’s just having invested time, money or energy into someone’s journey I think we have the right to know if we were duped. Unfortunately it taints how you view other people on the same journey and you’re suspicious of their motives when they use it to become “influencers”.

Thanks I appreciate that. Its not the first time Ive been given a warning for something stupid and so have others on there. Im wondering if its because I called him Tricky Dicky in the same sentence because another user had the same issue when calling him that even though the warning mentioned violence. I think tattle pick and choose what comments to remove and they do seem to have their favourites. I followed dicky from the very start and really thought he was genuine felt so sorry for him being so young with that illness and then after a while something seemed off with the fundraising. Stupidly I did give money to him more than once.Found out he had a bit of a shady past but it still didn’t really click until the whole book thing. Its really made me wary of other influencers now as you said and I cant see myself donating to anyone again because you just never know

Last edited:

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
That ‘make him accountable’ comment is visible on tattle. Also many of us are recognisable from T (I know I am), it’s not a big deal.
Yes it's not a big deal saying your tattle username, if they really did get warned for violence for saying "he needs to be made accountable" then tattle would know their username anyway!
I'm sorry for bringing some drama, just wanted you guys to be aware there was a particularly nasty person thats doxxed tattlers and is lurching on here.
I think it says it all that they are refusing to say their tattle username.

@Glitterballs am I wrong in thinking you only joined on February 21st of this year? Sorry if I’ve got that wrong and you were previously listed as something else (like Tired of the BS) but you’re calling someone else out about being new when you’re not exactly an old contributor according to your stats …
Sorry again for bringing this drama but yes that user is very new themsevels so strange to use me being new against me. If you look at their posting history their first posts here were on the doxxing thread to rub salt in the wound of the people they doxxed.

Anyway you guys seem smart so I'm sure you wont be handing over your personal details to them or giving an invite code for tattle.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes it's not a big deal saying your tattle username, if they really did get warned for violence for saying "he needs to be made accountable" then tattle would know their username anyway!
I'm sorry for bringing some drama, just wanted you guys to be aware there was a particularly nasty person thats doxxed tattlers and is lurching on here.
I think it says it all that they are refusing to say their tattle username.

Sorry again for bringing this drama but yes that user is very new themsevels so strange to use me being new against me. If you look at their posting history their first posts here were on the doxxing thread to rub salt in the wound of the people they doxxed.

Anyway you guys seem smart so I'm sure you wont be handing over your personal details to them or giving an invite code for tattle.
As said by a couple of people including me, we aren’t on Tattle, so there are no codes to give to anyone here! And we’ve never shared any personal info and I think I can safely say we won’t be starting now

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
I’m on tattle but wont be giving any invite codes out either, joining any private groups or giving personal info out to strange people asking strange questions. Everyone on this thread (apart from the person looking for an argument) seems genuine and is only interested in BowelBro updates and trying to find out for sure if he really was scamming people.

Also Id advise anyone on tattle not to give your username out because tattle mods lurk on this site and will ban you if you badmouth tattle

Last edited:

yellow-pink

Mar 2, 2024
I’m on tattle but wont be giving any invite codes out either, joining any private groups or giving personal info out to strange people asking strange questions. Everyone on this thread (apart from the person looking for an argument) seems genuine and is only interested in BowelBro updates and trying to find out for sure if he really was scamming people.

Also Id advise anyone on tattle not to give your username out because tattle mods lurk on this site and will ban you if you badmouth tattle
You make no sense. You've come on this thread to say you had a post wrongly removed by tattle and given a strange warning for an innocuous post that loads have said (which I don't believe for a second). You refuse to give your tattle name for acting as if its a pin number (very suss behaviour) and if you really did post that and got warned for it then everyone that saw the post while it was live would know your usename and tattle mods would know your username.
Your first posts on this forum were all about doxxing and how much you hate tattle.

Anyway people here are smart and can see you don't make sense and now they've been given a heads up before you try to dox anyone else or try to ask the people here who are on tattle for a code. So that's scuppered that plan.

Glitterballs

Feb 21, 2024
I can see that an ignored user has quoted me but cant see their message as theyre on ignore. No doubt a load of waffle was said again. I suggest they take their delusions and nonsense off Comment cafe and off Tattle,stop trying to cause problems and let us carry on with the gossip on here and on tattle.This is a thread for the former influencer called bowel bro so I won’t be wasting time referring to this silly person and troublemaker again.

UpNorth

Mar 5, 2024
You make no sense. You've come on this thread to say you had a post wrongly removed by tattle and given a strange warning for an innocuous post that loads have said (which I don't believe for a second). You refuse to give your tattle name for acting as if its a pin number (very suss behaviour) and if you really did post that and got warned for it then everyone that saw the post while it was live would know your usename and tattle mods would know your username.
Your first posts on this forum were all about doxxing and how much you hate tattle.

Anyway people here are smart and can see you don't make sense and now they've been given a heads up before you try to dox anyone else or try to ask the people here who are on tattle for a code. So that's scuppered that plan.

Do you realize that the three users you’ve been speaking to are all the same person having you on?? Tired of the BS2, Glitter balls and sweeterthan??