BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Nice work! This person is working closely with Tattlers_Unmasked and has brought a lot of grief to many.

They have several accounts on this site, not just on this thread (Tired of the BS, Tired of the BS2, Sal, Sweeterthan, MissRedsWart, Glitterball, PinkyGirl, BigChonky, Yammysubstanceaddiction, NikNak) so stay safe and don’t be lured to any side groups.
Haven't you missed me off, what the hell, @Tired of the BS2 @Sal and @Sweeterthan are decent people with no hidden agendas, they have opinions and just want to get to the truth. Cant speak for the rest, Judging by YOUR site history you just go around trolling people on different threads, so I suggest you have a break from social media and sort yaself out because you seem obsessed. You are now on ignore like the rest of them and any more newbies that turn up. Get a life. !!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Your on this thread you say for months yet no one else seems to be here? It makes no sense and you always seem to be online at the same time (very suss). You also claim your not on tattle too which I don't believe for a minute and your first posts on this forum were to each other...

Anyway it’s no good denying it, you’ve been exposed on Reddit several times now and everyone has seen it and now they all know that you’re all the same person with multiple accounts before you try to mess with anyone else or try to doxx anyone else ORLA COLLINS. So that's messed up your plans 👌
You really need to get out more, these people are decent, and have no hidden agendas as you can actually tell by the thread over the last year, anyone can see this, except you it seems, who the hell is Orla Collins?? I suggest you take a break off social media, because you seem very over obsessed and this is taking over your life. All very odd, anyway, along with the others consider yourself on ignore 👍👍👍

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Nice work! This person is working closely with Tattlers_Unmasked and has brought a lot of grief to many.

They have several accounts on this site, not just on this thread (Tired of the BS, Tired of the BS2, Sal, Sweeterthan, MissRedsWart, Glitterball, PinkyGirl, BigChonky, Yammysubstanceaddiction, NikNak) so stay safe and don’t be lured to any side groups.
Oh go away! You really are starting to look a bit pathetic now. Yet another new member - last night at 10:50! On this thread you’ll see that’s pretty unheard of! Many if those you’re citing have been here for months, not jumping on to make some stupid comment, and disappearing again to be replaced with someone else! You must have a heck of a lot of time on your hands. Maybe find a hobby? But can I suggest one that will actually enrich your life?
Haven't you missed me off, what the hell, @Tired of the BS2 @Sal and @Sweeterthan are decent people with no hidden agendas, they have opinions and just want to get to the truth. Cant speak for the rest, Judging by YOUR site history you just go around trolling people on different threads, so I suggest you have a break from social media and sort yaself out because you seem obsessed. You are now on ignore like the rest of them and any more newbies that turn up. Get a life. !!
Thank you @Poppyseed, and ditto. This has all got a bit strange. I really think the admin need to step in here because these people are definitely trying to derail something. As @Tired of the BS2 says, maybe stuff is coming out that will reveal more uncomfortable information and they’re trying to create a smokescreen.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
And if you look at their joining times, they “all” seem to join within hours of each other. My guess is it’s the same person with too much time on their hands! It would be ridiculously coincidental that someone joins and mentions them minutes after they’ve first posted citing older members! Maybe comment cafe needs to restrict new members like Tattle has.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh go away! You really are starting to look a bit pathetic now. Yet another new member - last night at 10:50! On this thread you’ll see that’s pretty unheard of! Many if those you’re citing have been here for months, not jumping on to make some stupid comment, and disappearing again to be replaced with someone else! You must have a heck of a lot of time on your hands. Maybe find a hobby? But can I suggest one that will actually enrich your life?

Thank you @Poppyseed, and ditto. This has all got a bit strange. I really think the admin need to step in here because these people are definitely trying to derail something. As @Tired of the BS2 says, maybe stuff is coming out that will reveal more uncomfortable information and they’re trying to create a smokescreen.
Yeah came on this morning and thought wow, what the hell, all coming at a very specific time, I'm putting them all on ignore, they can disrupt this thread but there are still tats who are waiting for the same truth to come out, so it will anyway. If that's why they are on here..🤔🤔🤔

Not much going on at the moment anyway, so we can just come on to check in, and wait. We dont have to engage. I'm seriously wondering now, all this effort to derail the thread.
Finding it quite funny to be honest, have these people got nothing better to do than go around causing trouble, but if it's you lisa, Hi....
Who the bleep is Orla 😂😂😂😂😂 must admit I quite like that name, is it Irish?

Anyone reading this thread can see theres no game playing , no agendas, certainly no doxxing or luring as it was put, so why all the trolling accusations???????? Get a life ...seriously!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And if you look at their joining times, they “all” seem to join within hours of each other. My guess is it’s the same person with too much time on their hands! It would be ridiculously coincidental that someone joins and mentions them minutes after they’ve first posted citing older members! Maybe comment cafe needs to restrict new members like Tattle has.
Wonder who it could be......🤔🤔🤔🤔 since our last conversations were about waiting for something, all of a sudden the thread gets disrupted, must be hard work making all these accounts, like you say, too much time on their hands, and nothing better to do, the Ignore is pretty good tho, its like they dont exist,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

Erm what the hell? @Tired of the BS2 and @Sweeterthan have been here for months and months. Please stop stirring. No one here has any interest on what’s going on on other threads that’s don’t relate to Bowel Bro
Put them on ignore @Sal theres nothing happening at the moment so we can just check in and ignore comments, and wait, all seems abit strange this is happening now, trying to derail this thread, well if it's about the truth coming out, it will anyway.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2024
@Poppyseed exactly right....
And the comment about us being on at the same time, not always the case, but yes its a chat forum, its what you do.....crazy... people have patterns, work patterns, life patterns, I know you come on every other day or so because of your job... people work shifts, people have LIVES....etc.. weird comment to make, some people just read into everything because they are so obsessed. At least on here one of us will say if they think we are being to over the top with our thoughts ....
Anyway, nobody react to these new members, and like you say not much going on at the moment we can just sit back and wait.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Your on this thread you say for months yet no one else seems to be here? It makes no sense and you always seem to be online at the same time (very suss). You also claim your not on tattle too which I don't believe for a minute and your first posts on this forum were to each other...

Anyway it’s no good denying it, you’ve been exposed on Reddit several times now and everyone has seen it and now they all know that you’re all the same person with multiple accounts before you try to mess with anyone else or try to doxx anyone else ORLA COLLINS. So that's messed up your plans 👌
Go away please

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Wonder who it could be......🤔🤔🤔🤔 since our last conversations were about waiting for something, all of a sudden the thread gets disrupted, must be hard work making all these accounts, like you say, too much time on their hands, and nothing better to do, the Ignore is pretty good tho, its like they dont exist,
Yeah and what’s Ma Bakers favourite silencing tool? Threatening to dox.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Poppyseed exactly right....
And the comment about us being on at the same time, not always the case, but yes its a chat forum, its what you do.....crazy... people have patterns, work patterns, life patterns, I know you come on every other day or so because of your job... people work shifts, people have LIVES....etc.. weird comment to make, some people just read into everything because they are so obsessed. At least on here one of us will say if they think we are being to over the top with our thoughts ....
Anyway, nobody react to these new members, and like you say not much going on at the moment we can just sit back and wait.
Yeh grasping at straws to cause trouble springs to mind. Nobody whom I've interacted with on here over the last 6 months or so, has ever caused trouble or trolled, just people with opinions who feel angry about the way bb has behaved, and just want the truth. So let's stay focused and ignore the trolls. Bob is spitting feathers here, 🤪🤣🤣🤣

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yeh grasping at straws to cause trouble springs to mind. Nobody whom I've interacted with on here over the last 6 months or so, has ever caused trouble or trolled, just people with opinions who feel angry about the way bb has behaved, and just want the truth. So let's stay focused and ignore the trolls. Bob is spitting feathers here, 🤪🤣🤣🤣
It’s like they are trying the mud our thread so if some genuine readers come over here the thread now looks like a right old mess, lots of he said she said rather than outing the facts and truth that we have spent months building.

The only reason I created an account here is because I wanted to get my thoughts on BB out there. Couldn’t join T there was so many times I wanted to comment. I then found this thread. I’ve never looked at any other threads on here or on T.

Yes there aren’t many member on our thread but that’s because no one really knows Comment Cafe exists. I only found it when googling BB when he came off IG.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sal I'm just ignoring all, we are feeding if we reply.....hit the ignore button, it works quite well. Ive never come across such childish people/person Seriously need to grow up.
I did the same, came on here over Bowelbro, because I couldnt get on Tat, but I think on here is more about getting to the truth than just taking the piss and making fun...wouldnt want to be on tat now anyway, Just sit back and wait, more BB to come....not much going on to comment about anyway, except this lot of trolls.

Last edited: