BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

It’s like they are trying the mud our thread so if some genuine readers come over here the thread now looks like a right old mess, lots of he said she said rather than outing the facts and truth that we have spent months building.

The only reason I created an account here is because I wanted to get my thoughts on BB out there. Couldn’t join T there was so many times I wanted to comment. I then found this thread. I’ve never looked at any other threads on here or on T.

Yes there aren’t many member on our thread but that’s because no one really knows Comment Cafe exists. I only found it when googling BB when he came off IG.
It always amazes me that like you say there are only a few of us that have seen this through, with the odd other chipping in to help now and again, but when a BB screenshot image goes up it can have anything from 20 to 60 to 100 plus views in a few days, who's viewing them? Who are the 100+ or so people that read an view but dont comment??! So people are following and taking it all in, they just maybe dont want to comment or get involved.

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sal I'm just ignoring all, we are feeding if we reply.....hit the ignore button, it works quite well. Ive never come across such childish people/person Seriously need to grow up.
I did the same, came on here over Bowelbro, because I couldnt get on Tat, but I think on here is more about getting to the truth than just taking the piss and making fun...wouldnt want to be on tat now anyway, Just sit back and wait, more BB to come....not much going on to comment about anyway, except this lot of trolls.
They do need to grow up, its frightening how obsessed they are,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Sal I'm just ignoring all, we are feeding if we reply.....hit the ignore button, it works quite well. Ive never come across such childish people/person Seriously need to grow up.
I did the same, came on here over Bowelbro, because I couldnt get on Tat, but I think on here is more about getting to the truth than just taking the piss and making fun...wouldnt want to be on tat now anyway, Just sit back and wait, more BB to come....not much going on to comment about anyway, except this lot of trolls.
They do need to grow up, its frightening how obsessed they are
Wow! Reading some of these bizarre posts - it's almost like old Richie is writing some of them 🤔
You know, one of them did for a second have a certain twang, that made me think of BB, uncanny, makes you wonder, 🤔

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
It always amazes me that like you say there are only a few of us that have seen this through, with the odd other chipping in to help now and again, but when a BB screenshot image goes up it can have anything from 20 to 60 to 100 plus views in a few days, who's viewing them? Who are the 100+ or so people that read a view but dont comment??! So people are following and taking it all in, they just maybe dont want to comment or get involved.
That is peculiar. Maybe there are lurkers, but to what ends? I think @Tired of the BS2 is spot on when she says it feels like they/she/he have come on to disrupt. It was out of the blue and nonsensical. If anyone does come on here and has to trawl through that rubbish it would make it hard to find what’s worth reading!

Feb 6, 2024
@Sweeterthan I nearly spat my coffee out reading that, they are argueing with themselves, 🤣🤣🤣 if it is one person ...🤣 if not they are still argueing with themselves because I for one have them all on IGNORE......

And I'm sure anyone reading will get the gist of whats going on by our comments! Just carry on talking with each other and ignore the others...👍

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
@Sweeterthan I nearly spat my coffee out reading that, they are argueing with themselves, 🤣🤣🤣 if it is one person ...🤣 if not they are still argueing with themselves because I for one have them all on IGNORE......

And I'm sure anyone reading will get the gist of whats going on by our comments! Just carry on talking with each other and ignore the others...👍
😂 I was just picturing this strange little set up with someone opening new accounts just so they can disagree with themselves!! Is it nice and peaceful again because we’ve all ignored them or have “they” sloped off again?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
😂 I was just picturing this strange little set up with someone opening new accounts just so they can disagree with themselves!! Is it nice and peaceful again because we’ve all ignored them or have “they” sloped off again?
I dont know, maybe they in bed asleep cos they up half the night trolling or maybe they actually have time for a job, brace yaself for later, but if they are on ignore will we even know?? either way, sad little scenario, planning and plotting to cause trouble with a gang of strangers, they going to end up with eye strain, jesus what a bleepin life, nowt better to do, I bet Ma Bakers not happy we think it could be her, Bowelbro is really quiet at the moment apparently.

@Sweeterthan , just an add, And just a thought, nothing off anyone, maybe that "person" is busy all day, so it could just be one person after all, who's dragging innocents in for no reason, bit of a coincidence none have posted today.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I dont know, maybe they in bed asleep cos they up half the night trolling or maybe they actually have time for a job, brace yaself for later, but if they are on ignore will we even know?? either way, sad little scenario, planning and plotting to cause trouble with a gang of strangers, they going to end up with eye strain, jesus what a bleepin life, nowt better to do, I bet Ma Bakers not happy we think it could be her, Bowelbro is really quiet at the moment apparently.

@Sweeterthan , just an add, And just a thought, nothing off anyone, maybe that "person" is busy all day, so it could just be one person after all, who's dragging innocents in for no reason, bit of a coincidence none have posted today.
Maybe. And knowing we’ve all put them on ignore, and will do if anyone new crops up, may make them realise their wasting their time anyway!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
That is peculiar. Maybe there are lurkers, but to what ends? I think @Tired of the BS2 is spot on when she says it feels like they/she/he have come on to disrupt. It was out of the blue and nonsensical. If anyone does come on here and has to trawl through that rubbish it would make it hard to find what’s worth reading!
That’s exactly what i said this morning. Want to mud our thread so the actual facts we have out on her are hard to find unless you go pages and pages back.

TheBlackCat

Nov 2, 2023
I defo come in under the lurker category - sorry! I was kicked off tatt yonks ago for mentioning this page. I think it had more life over here, so I suspect there’s many more “me’s” also lurking for developments. I haven’t got anything new to add at this point I haven’t read here already - I just keep up with both pages to see what comes of this utter horror show that has been the Richard experience. I’m leaning towards him being gone - after you guys mentioned all the barn stuff - to me that explains the low key death and pauper funeral slot. It’s like money was coming - slightly ironic he may have actually made some money, but after he died, and it was better his death stayed as quiet as possible. Just an opinion. I shall continue to wait this out!

Feb 6, 2024
@TheBlackCat don't say "utter" I'm thinking you are dick....so I've just read your other comments, i rem you from before.....
Glad you are following, the thing with the northdale barn sale was 700k, she kept his death low key for a reason, never even told Companies House. The money if it was hers would of been frozen as an asset if she had reported his death....Companies house were told and they asked her to update the records, which she did, but think the sale money may of already been in the bank, Hmrc have also been notified by several people, i bet tax wasnt paid on book sales or other stuff ...and i think the people who donated to the Eyes on ritchie gala night, Bowelbro charity and Go Fund Me..have a right to know were the money went, and he also said some of the book profits would go to charity, if thats happened shes kept it very hush hush ...so i doubt it, cos we all know how they like to bragg. ..she needs to be held accountable as to were all this money is, or has gone. So that basically is how it stands....🤷‍♀️

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Group owner
Sep 28, 2022
Good evening everyone on Comment Cafe.

My sincere apologies for the late response to reports. I had no idea this forum had suddenly got a lot more active. I will be here more and I will work on getting more mods involved! Sorry again.

The user with multiple accounts is @Glitterballs and they are here to cause trouble. This one person has caused over 100 reports! Do not quote anyone that is causing trouble as it encourages them. Report and ignore totally. Don't use any of the reactions either. We will take action. Posts have been deleted.
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 09.32.51.png

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Good evening everyone on Comment Cafe.

My sincere apologies for the late response to reports. I had no idea this forum had suddenly got a lot more active. I will be here more and I will work on getting more mods involved! Sorry again.

The user with multiple accounts is @Glitterballs and they are here to cause trouble. This one person has caused over 100 reports! Do not quote anyone that is causing trouble as it encourages them. Report and ignore totally. Don't use any of the reactions either. We will take action. Posts have been deleted.
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 09.32.51.png
Hi Admin, thankyou, dont know if it's just me but I can still see the posts when I take them off ignore?
I can I just say, despite all the bleepin accusations flying around about who some of you were, ( I did try to throw myself in the mix 🤣 ) we all had the faith in each other not to believe them. Considering we really have no idea who anybody is, we still stuck up for each other, so fair play everyone, Bob's quite impressed, 😂

Feb 6, 2024
Yes, thankyou Admin, @Admin
I also can still see some posts, and one page completely gone, but I suppose thats what will happen when you delete posts.
And yes, well done us, I feel we know each other a tiny bit....I didnt for one min think any of us were involved. 🩷