BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Hahahahha I LOVE that the person who came on claiming people were fake has just been exposed for making several accounts themselves.

All I’ll say is either Dickie has finally set up his new broadband in Brazil or Lisa had a fibre optic upgrade. Shame they’re not putting it to better use.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
If it’s them I’m sure they’ll still be reading here. Here’s a tidbit Lisa’s friend shared with me once that I never posted. Once Richard posted saying he had this major important appt with Jamie Murphy in London. He was banging on about it on Insta being at a specific time (say it was 1:45pm). Anyway this friend only went and saw Richard in a coffee shop in Northampton at the same time.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sadidaclat I've always said that the BB insta is whatever they want it to be, they come on it to perform,...like a stage, ......then go about their life, they can tell you whatever they want, nobody will know any different, unless like you say they get spotted doing something else. Its a joke....its a real shame that wasnt put up anywere with a time reference on it...or he could of been confronted on video....maybe that would of stopped so many people being conned over the book etc.

Im off now for a really posh lunch in london, no expense spared, see you later.....

No I'm not, I'm off to supermarket to do my monthly pain in the ass shop with the brother in tow, ......but who would know....🤷‍♀️

Dont think it is them. This person is a renowned troll on many threads according to admin.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
If it’s them I’m sure they’ll still be reading here. Here’s a tidbit Lisa’s friend shared with me once that I never posted. Once Richard posted saying he had this major important appt with Jamie Murphy in London. He was banging on about it on Insta being at a specific time (say it was 1:45pm). Anyway this friend only went and saw Richard in a coffee shop in Northampton at the same time.
Wow!!! See things like this really do make you think. On top of the fact he got the professors hospital wrong to start with. It’s like he googled best top professor in the field stumbled across some old out of date information, quoted the wrong hospital and then back tracked to the Cleeveland. Like I said last month I know 2 people who have had operations at that hospital. He said he has to pay for the consultations but his GP has managed to get it agreed if he was to have to op then the NHS would pay to Cleveland to do it. Absolutely no chance mate. They are an American owned company for a start.

So many things raised so much doubt with us all didn’t it?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Wow!!! See things like this really do make you think. On top of the fact he got the professors hospital wrong to start with. It’s like he googled best top professor in the field stumbled across some old out of date information, quoted the wrong hospital and then back tracked to the Cleeveland. Like I said last month I know 2 people who have had operations at that hospital. He said he has to pay for the consultations but his GP has managed to get it agreed if he was to have to op then the NHS would pay to Cleveland to do it. Absolutely no chance mate. They are an American owned company for a start.

So many things raised so much doubt with us all didn’t it?
It did, I still dont understand why this all has not been investigated, the police have had it brought to their attention many times, I hope she, they will get a knock on the door when they least expect it.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Good evening everyone on Comment Cafe.

My sincere apologies for the late response to reports. I had no idea this forum had suddenly got a lot more active. I will be here more and I will work on getting more mods involved! Sorry again.

The user with multiple accounts is @Glitterballs and they are here to cause trouble. This one person has caused over 100 reports! Do not quote anyone that is causing trouble as it encourages them. Report and ignore totally. Don't use any of the reactions either. We will take action. Posts have been deleted.
Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 09.32.51.png
Thank you @Admin, and glad to know we were right in our judgment!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Wow! That does slightly undermine the idea that his family would have known what was going on if he lied! Maybe they don’t use the internet!

Reactions: Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Hi Admin, thankyou, dont know if it's just me but I can still see the posts when I take them off ignore?
I can I just say, despite all the bleepin accusations flying around about who some of you were, ( I did try to throw myself in the mix 🤣 ) we all had the faith in each other not to believe them. Considering we really have no idea who anybody is, we still stuck up for each other, so fair play everyone, Bob's quite impressed, 😂
Absolutely! I think we all feel quite safe in our little corner of the internet, and not even trouble makers can shake our resolve!

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Indeed. It was because of this story I used to think Lisa had no idea what he was doing. My view changed with all the book stuff and seeing how she treated people.

I’ll need to double check the msgs but I’m almost certain the friend had a photo of him there and everything (which I never saw) but was so terrified of being found out by them she didn’t want it out. How awful. But her view was very much that Lisa was normal and Richard was a pathological liar. He used to get so drunk and upset about a brother of his that no longer speaks to him or something. Which is telling in itself.

Feb 6, 2024
@Sadidaclat i agree he was a compulsive liar, forgot his own lies constantly, be good if photo could be time matched to dicks appointment, but it was prob all mentioned on a 24hr story that disappeared,......lisa, has shown her true colours since he died, doxxing and ranting and calling innocent people out, which is actually a criminal offence, dont forget the " if you come for me you will find me right behind you" comment threatening the lady in the wheelchair, whos business lisa nearly ruined, all because she asked for a refund over the book, ......thats how she got the nickname Ma baker, gangster delusion, she used to be in charge of childrens services for the council. 😬 She was just as threatening as him.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
@Sadidaclat i agree he was a compulsive liar, forgot his own lies constantly, be good if photo could be time matched to dicks appointment, but it was prob all mentioned on a 24hr story that disappeared,......lisa, has shown her true colours since he died, doxxing and ranting and calling innocent people out, which is actually a criminal offence, dont forget the " if you come for me you will find me right behind you" comment threatening the lady in the wheelchair, whos business lisa nearly ruined, all because she asked for a refund over the book, ......thats how she got the nickname Ma baker, gangster delusion, she used to be in charge of childrens services for the council. 😬 She was just as threatening as him.

A very strange set up altogether. I don’t think we will ever be able to piece it all back together. Although what’s happened here this week is incredibly telling. Obviously them or someone close to them is still annoyed that people haven’t let it go yet. They’re determined to cause chaos and division in this group as a way to throw us off. Strange timing given how tomorrow someone could phone the government database and see if there is a death certificate after all.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
When it's this quiet you forget things, makes you wonder if it was all her to start with, but being honest I think they were both as bad as each other!

cooda9

Nov 9, 2023
I knew that glitterballs was a troll trying to stir it up as I get an email every time someone replies to his tattle thread. Mods there aren't going to delete a post saying "he should be held account". They did delete a couple of posts a few weeks ago as I don't think you're allowed to promote other sites/threads.

Feb 6, 2024
@cooda9 just odd the way it happened, not on tat myself but I know they dont like you mentioning this page, or any other, but tis what it is I suppose....🤷‍♀️

Saw your tat post, according to @Sal its the 1st April, or sometime around then September will be viewable.