Corys World @corysworldd

pinklady73

Aug 2, 2024
England
His rage bait is getting so much worse. The most recent video with the no eyebrows filter is obviously just him trying to ramp up engagement with all the “where are your brows” comments. In that same video, can’t believe he called that pasta/instant mash/gravy/cheese monstrosity a “traditional Welsh breakfast” and his “fav ever brekkie” 😭😭 genuine question and I’m not criticising anyone apart from him that does this but is it normal to have a full, savoury meal as breakfast? Most people I know have like toast, cereal, fruit, pastries, a Full English at a push…. just seems odd?

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
His rage bait is getting so much worse. The most recent video with the no eyebrows filter is obviously just him trying to ramp up engagement with all the “where are your brows” comments. In that same video, can’t believe he called that pasta/instant mash/gravy/cheese monstrosity a “traditional Welsh breakfast” and his “fav ever brekkie” 😭😭 genuine question and I’m not criticising anyone apart from him that does this but is it normal to have a full, savoury meal as breakfast? Most people I know have like toast, cereal, fruit, pastries, a Full English at a push…. just seems odd?
No it’s not normal, but nothing about his eating habits are normal. Putting all that cheese in and on everything is gross, as is every single thing he makes 🤢 I wouldn’t touch anything he’s made. He gives me the ick, everything about him.

He needs to get out of the closet and sort himself out. Giant greaseball.

pinklady73

Aug 2, 2024
England
No it’s not normal, but nothing about his eating habits are normal. Putting all that cheese in and on everything is gross, as is every single thing he makes 🤢 I wouldn’t touch anything he’s made. He gives me the ick, everything about him.

He needs to get out of the closet and sort himself out. Giant greaseball.
absolutely, he’s a walking ick 😭😭

Mar 8, 2024
The way he’s not remotely impressed but doesn’t say anything as clearly he’s been asked to do this as part of the gifted conditions 😂

IMG_5923.jpeg
He looks so pissed off doing this. He literally put no effort into it. They must be taking turns.. cus lea done the crib video like Becki and hes got room service like Becki. So it’s all contracted. Least fat arse made an excited video and got fruit, which was shocking. But he looked like he doesn’t give a se. The pizza looked horrible too

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
He looks so pissed off doing this. He literally put no effort into it. They must be taking turns.. cus lea done the crib video like Becki and hes got room service like Becki. So it’s all contracted. Least fat arse made an excited video and got fruit, which was shocking. But he looked like he doesn’t give a se. The pizza looked horrible too
Swear Becki only got the fruit as she’s seen everyone’s videos of her in the wild 😂