Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Debbie is who I aspire to be in life
'My parents, Sharon and Dave. Generous, doting, or *were they*? All I ever wanted was a Ballerina Barbie. In her pretty pink tutu. My birthday. I was 10, and do you know what they got me? *Malibuuuuuuuu* Barbie.
That's not what I wanted! That's not who I was. I was a BALLERIIIIINA! GRACEFUL! DELICATE! They had to go.'

Kinda sounds like Angie. Malibu Barbie Diazepammy Brunch Barbie

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
'My parents, Sharon and Dave. Generous, doting, or *were they*? All I ever wanted was a Ballerina Barbie. In her pretty pink tutu. My birthday. I was 10, and do you know what they got me? *Malibuuuuuuuu* Barbie.
That's not what I wanted! That's not who I was. I was a BALLERIIIIINA! GRACEFUL! DELICATE! They had to go.'

Kinda sounds like Angie. Malibu Barbie Diazepammy Brunch Barbie

😂😂😂😂 she’s an icon, I won’t be told any different

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I asked for you to be unmùted/blocked. They reckon they can't find you.
Confused John Travolta GIF by G2 Esports
i wasn’t muted lovey but thank you 🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I feel like she’s said such awful stuff she’s like completely cancelled and therefore she’s sort of accepted if that makes sense?

Like - you know those pubs in london (or prob in any city) that are so s, worse than a Wetherspoons, full of the corpses of men propped up at the bar drinking John smith from 10am, full of racists … but you’re going to a club and need emergency pre drinks and its the only option. Shes like that pub. People only watch her when theres other people in her box and mostly go in boxes to talk / argue with each other and completely ignore Angie
Is that a good analogy?
If you done this I would live you forever and ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I feel like she’s said such awful stuff she’s like completely cancelled and therefore she’s sort of accepted if that makes sense?

Like - you know those pubs in london (or prob in any city) that are so s, worse than a Wetherspoons, full of the corpses of men propped up at the bar drinking John smith from 10am, full of racists … but you’re going to a club and need emergency pre drinks and its the only option. Shes like that pub. People only watch her when theres other people in her box and mostly go in boxes to talk / argue with each other and completely ignore Angie
Is that a good analogy?
Ment to tag miss baguettes comment you commented to 🤣❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Hay elm I’m a newbi here and would LOVE my own ai pics! I did try and make my own lol 🫶🏼

Thanks so much guys for the welcome I’ve sat back and watched you guys comments ect for a few months and found your warm and funny platform! And thanks Charlie’s oxygen for pointing me the right way to join you guys.
Misery 🩷🖤
Austin Powers Movie GIF