CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Lying scumbag racist too then
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Saying he started to talk to the girl when Covid hit ect cause her dad was the first person to get Covid and he was on the news ect, so that would make him 18-19 so definitely talking to her underage! But he won’t say anymore just trying to back track his story ain’t adding up!
I’m sure the first person to get Covid in the UK was in Newcastle because I remember making a joke saying oh watch me catch it cos I get everything else

Edit - or at least one of the first

miserycc

May 17, 2024
Chernobyl
I’m sure the first person to get Covid in the UK was in Newcastle because I remember making a joke saying oh watch me catch it cos I get everything else

Edit - or at least one of the first
I have no idea in the UK about the Covid bit but that was his words ( she said her dad was the first person to get Covid ) so I have no idea lol his story is not adding up at all! And he now just said to her to “ RE OPEN THE CASE “ why re open the case Alfie when your saying a case doesn’t exist

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Saying he started to talk to the girl when Covid hit ect cause her dad was the first person to get Covid and he was on the news ect, so that would make him 18-19 so definitely talking to her underage! But he won’t say anymore just trying to back track his story ain’t adding up!
Her Father was the  first person to get covid? As in patient zero in the UK? Also that's skeezy if that's the case because he knew she would be vulnerable (her Father was ill) and he started messaging her. A lot of depraved fs use this tactic (absent Father's, etc) to start a 'bond' with their victims.