Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Happy My Song GIF by Justin

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Surely the anger should targeted at Chester and those that are still standing by him
I am angry, of course as black woman im angry. Iv voiced my thoughts on racism plenty of times. I just don't see the point in grilling one of his mods who has finally denounced him. None of these people usually denounce each other ever. So I'm not watching and going about my day. I'm sorry if that's an issue 🙂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Nah sack off the ice cream. Get to Tim Hortons, best donuts ever
I don't think we have a Tim Hortons local enough you know. We used to have a dunkin donuts and it was `okay` for donuts , the coffee was unreal though and I order it now on amazon , French Vanilla in a cafetiere is elite

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I don't think we have a Tim Hortons local enough you know. We used to have a dunkin donuts and it was `okay` for donuts , the coffee was unreal though and I order it now on amazon , French Vanilla in a cafetiere is elite
That is so heartbreaking. Honestly can’t beat Tim Hortons, the mini donuts are so good 😭 . I do like Dunkin but it doesn’t taste the same here so I only have it in America.