Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I just said I didn't even see you in the box those messages were 30-45 minutes ago. Didn't realise it was still on going 😂
Yes it went on for over an hour and it’s still going…. hustle joined and was SO rude to me and said “mind your business”. It was me Zia false teeth and baguette like sorry mind YOUR business mate.

Tbh I think it would have been better if Jade didn’t join she is clearly an insane and awful person personally. She also said “I hold 28 mod badges”

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I would love to know why been a mod for these so called big creators is the bees knees baffles me
I wouldn’t want to be at all
It doesn’t give you status at all, what about them putting the effort and energy into something of concern in the real world
“I hold 28 mod badges” I had to try SOOOO hard not to laugh

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Someone needs to ask Han. As Jadey getting it all
After hustle had a go at me I found it so stressful and felt paranoid about “bullying” and then Han joined so I left.

In my real life I literally never have an argument so I found it so hard to say anything respectful to that woman and not be seen as a bully.

So is Hann a mod for miss red? I will comment to her now

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
After hustle had a go at me I found it so stressful and felt paranoid about “bullying” and then Han joined so I left.

In my real life I literally never have an argument so I found it so hard to say anything respectful to that woman and not be seen as a bully.

So is Hann a mod for miss red? I will comment to her now
I don't know if she mods for Big Beg but she mods for J.

Last edited: