Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I'm being started on propranolol next week are they any good, I've missed alot today but you held a fantastic live and handled it perfectly ❤
Sorry I’m just catching up in here now, I find they help so much with the fluttery heart sort of anxiety feelings that I get. They don’t take away the actual anxiety feelings but they definitely help with the physical effects of it for me. I think of them as like, a calm filter. Like I’m still stressy but physically feel less stressy 🤣

And thank you so much that means everything because part of the panic was worrying about how I handled the live because I did feel I lost control a bit but honestly the mods are the true kings and queens. ❤️❤️❤️

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I've taken propanalol over a decade now. They help me, they lessen the effects of a panic attack. Please please ask your doctor about the possible effects on your heart. I'm not scare mongering BUT please take them fully informed of possible effects in the future. I'll say no more. X

Ok I never knew anything about this, so I am going to be looking into this before I take another one of them. My GP didn’t discuss this with me.

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
fukin pisshead needs some vitamin D
Angie's so pale she looks like she's seen the ghost of the broccoli...
71f1IJMd4SL.jpg

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Sorry I’m just catching up in here now, I find they help so much with the fluttery heart sort of anxiety feelings that I get. They don’t take away the actual anxiety feelings but they definitely help with the physical effects of it for me. I think of them as like, a calm filter. Like I’m still stressy but physically feel less stressy 🤣

And thank you so much that means everything because part of the panic was worrying about how I handled the live because I did feel I lost control a bit but honestly the mods are the true kings and queens. ❤️❤️❤️
You did amazing darlin.. we need more cc lives to take the viewers from Ange 🤣

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I can’t handle when people write full novels like this and never use any punctuation at all because it makes me try to read the whole paragraph in one breath and the last time I almost passed out and that was not a fun feeling and I was making some food and the food almost burned and that made me really angry but then I ate a snickers because I act like a b when I’m hungry but that’s not fault I’m just built that way but I saved the food and now I’m ok.

kosmickush

May 7, 2024
UK
I can’t handle when people write full novels like this and never use any punctuation at all because it makes me try to read the whole paragraph in one breath and the last time I almost passed out and that was not a fun feeling and I was making some food and the food almost burned and that made me really angry but then I ate a snickers because I act like a b when I’m hungry but that’s not fault I’m just built that way but I saved the food and now I’m ok.
Me reading that
Season 2 Lol GIF by On My Block