Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Holy s, while the dregs of society are screaming at each other on the internet , the Iranian presidents helicopter has crashed. So in less than a few days we’ve had 2 international leaders potentially killed. The world is actually insane
Yeah I'm watching that as we speak do you think he's dead think they are struggling to find the crash site

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Let talk about the 14 years old mod called Sam who used to be EQ mod then EQ best mate Danny has a close relationship with the young kid and knew he was under age and was done by the police and the reason EQ stop talking to Danny is because she was scared of being found out that she had the young kids Sam stay at her
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

Holy s, while the dregs of society are screaming at each other on the internet , the Iranian presidents helicopter has crashed. So in less than a few days we’ve had 2 international leaders potentially killed. The world is actually insane
Who else has died? I missed that

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Who else has died? I missed that
The Slovakian prime minister was shot in the street when shaking hands with ppl, almost point blank range. I think he’s still alive but intensive care. He’s v right wing got shot by an old man.
Iranian helicopter missing but not yet known if he’s dead but there’s videos of the weather in the area and it’s 0m visibility.