Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
Holy s, while the dregs of society are screaming at each other on the internet , the Iranian presidents helicopter has crashed. So in less than a few days we’ve had 2 international leaders potentially killed. The world is actually insane
Yeah I'm watching that as we speak do you think he's dead thunk they are struggling to find the crash site
The Slovakian prime minister was shot in the street when shaking hands with ppl, almost point blank range. I think he’s still alive but intensive care. He’s v right wing got shot by an old man.
Iranian helicopter missing but not yet known if he’s dead but there’s videos of the weather in the area and it’s 0m visibility.
He is out danger now the Slovak pm

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Damn this is the first time this happened to me, I recorded CLA singing to a song playing, went to upload it but it’s saying it’s copyright. Does anyone know of a free app that will let me take the background music out and keep CLA’s voice in?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah I'm watching that as we speak do you think he's dead think they are struggling to find the crash site
I’m flicking between news channels. Al jazzers is showing footage. Ow of them looking… on foot lol. Surely that’s not a good sign. He’s a horrible t but this is like unfathomable news in the current climate.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I’m flicking between news channels. Al jazzers is showing footage. Ow of them looking… on foot lol. Surely that’s not a good sign. He’s a horrible t but this is like unfathomable news in the current climate.
I can't see why they are struggling to find the crash site but it is real misty weather though

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Angie prepping her wig💁🏻‍♀️
Hair Wind GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I can't see why they are struggling to find the crash site but it is real misty weather though
I think you answered that within your own sentence 🤣 I looked on the map and the down site is like mountainous hills. Crazy that they were flying through thick fog. I don’t really get Iranian politics - they have a president but also that like supreme leader

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Yeah I'm watching that as we speak do you think he's dead thunk they are struggling to find the crash site

He is out danger now the Slovak pm
oh is he! that was so shicking. made me look at loads of Kennedy assassination videos. Its crazy how it actually doesnt happen more often if you think about it.
Watching Sky now and they have just said they have made contact with one crew memner? I did see that there were more than 1 helicopter in the convoy tho. I think ill be watching the news rather than tiktok this eve.

Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
oh is he! that was so shicking. made me look at loads of Kennedy assassination videos. Its crazy how it actually doesnt happen more often if you think about it.
Watching Sky now and they have just said they have made contact with one crew memner? I did see that there were more than 1 helicopter in the convoy tho. I think ill be watching the news rather than tiktok this eve.
I think president could be brown bread yano they intouch with a passenger to, I'm a proper news buff lmao I watch pm questions the lot I can't wait for the general election 🤣