Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
I've been suffering from panic attacks so im praying it helps, you didn’t loose control at all handled perfectly it must off been extremely overwhelming especially when you don't expect it, everyone is there to help one another and thats what makes cc great 🥰
This is what I love about CC. We're trolls who call people out, but we also support one another 🤎

Feb 29, 2024
I don't think we have a Tim Hortons local enough you know. We used to have a dunkin donuts and it was `okay` for donuts , the coffee was unreal though and I order it now on amazon , French Vanilla in a cafetiere is elite
I went to Tim Hortons once and it was gross! 🤣 but that’s only because I hate cinnamon and everything has a slight taste of cinnamon to it 🤣

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Ok I never knew anything about this, so I am going to be looking into this before I take another one of them. My GP didn’t discuss this with me.
Please don't stop suddenly. I just really needed to mention it cos it does have the possibility of causing problems and I'd like everyone to be aware as I wasn't. I hate scaring people 😑 It's so annoying doctors don't take time to discuss meds with patients before prescribing. We should all know the pros and cons.

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
Ok I never knew anything about this, so I am going to be looking into this before I take another one of them. My GP didn’t discuss this with me.
If this is a medication you take everyday don't stop it without talking to your doctor either. Withdrawals are awful and these drugs should be taper lowered to come off them.