Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I didn't see any of her comments im going to need to watch on a other and read them
That support worker is going mad too! It’s all weird as do tbh! Cockerpoo should never have even hinted that it could be her….. now she is responsible because she is carrying it on! She could just go to the police about it, but she hasn’t and I think that says a lot about the type of person cockerpoo is!

That support worker is going mad too! It’s all weird as do tbh! Cockerpoo should never have even hinted that it could be her….. now she is responsible because she is carrying it on! She could just go to the police about it, but she hasn’t and I think that says a lot about the type of person cockerpoo is!
Cockerpoo Brigham

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Exactly if she's struggling mentally as a result it's the consequences of her own actions. Get off the internet, have a break, don't join a cult.

This is everyone's convinced angie was in onit with the sharing of the clapper. She's stayed friends with J, red & Charlie. But runs to the police with lesser things
I fully believe the clapper was set up between them all for content as if someone had genuinely been rp surely they would go to the police and cut all contact. I also believe that pineapple and that toilet flush lost t had some involvement also

Diazepam

Apr 5, 2024
The Chemist
I fully believe the clapper was set up between them all for content as if someone had genuinely been rp surely they would go to the police and cut all contact. I also believe that pineapple and that toilet flush lost t had some involvement also
💯 she advertised it on TT when her whole live is full of trolls but she's shocked it got recorded & shared. Giveover 😂