Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I’m all alone. I’m having a crisis as I got overexcited with the move to this thread the other day and changed my name on a whim. Went to change it back as I really don’t like change. Now I’m stuck with this until July.

i feel like I’ve died or something, now I’m back as a ghost. I’m struggling here 😭 I chose something else s for a name because I thought I had unlimited name changes because Judas told me. Judas, you ruined everything

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Wrong ❌
It’s Alex and his sausage surprise

AB122E06-50EF-4EC6-95DD-544C4DC6AC5B.jpeg
I miss deadwood he would have loved this 😭🤣
Where is deadwood? I hope he's OK 🥺
Lonely Miss You GIF

I-Done-NUFFFFFIIN

May 20, 2024
A far off distance
If chloe with the black hearts had to spread awareness about Alex kel toni why wasn't she doing awareness on what cla said about the lgbt community eq saying to g crew I'll post the rope to him this also affected so many people life's as well so if your spreading awareness that is disgusting what these people have said on live why didn't you spread awareness on cla and eq as well
Why would Chloe spread awareness regarding CLA and EQ. Chloe is very much the sort of person who holds her friends accountable for their actions. She has had personal relationships with the people who have affected so many, by joking about a pedo! Alex used to a friend, Toni is Alex girlfriend who clearly was jealous of Alex and Chloe friendship and has done nothing but come at Chloe and well where do we start with the Irish Kelly and Chloe saga? Kelly just blames Chloe for everything! Pretty sure that sums everything up