Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
All that s about MK is crazy if it’s true
Just trying to catch up from the people in flanges box (I know the stories are often interpretations rather than what actually happened)
But I recall someone in here mentioning MK and what she holds in her flat. Have they got this information from here? Or do we have a miss Faye in here?

Edit: OK, I'm full caught up and understand it's come from the mods not Miss Faye. Statement retracted.

Last edited:

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
What are these messages of MK that in angies live they talking about?
Apparently, there was a video on tea from the sewage last night. Some of MK’s mods turned against here and showed messages of MK saying some s about how she isn’t trans and she only does it for money on tiktok, and how the fyp pages have been bribed not to talk about her bc she has a lot of s on them. One of her big gifters came out to say she hounds him about who he gifts and why he doesn’t just gift her instead of these people. The video has now been taken down

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I also got this warning on mine. It’s because they pinned the Just Eat number. I’ve appealed it and put a note in saying it’s not a private number it’s literally Just Eat so it’s not personal information.
Makes sense , I think David Attenborough is covering it on mine 😂 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Charlie’s going on about the new rules again. So no cam 2 and no talking about other creators. I’ve not seen them but if that’s a case that means no more FYP shows and no more drama lives 😳
I don't see it happening personally , a lot of stuff already in the guidelines that never gets pulled up on , if Chester etc can get away with blatant racism , Sobriety Jack can stick kitchen utensils inside himself etc I don't see them banning someone for showing some FYP videos

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Charlie’s going on about the new rules again. So no cam 2 and no talking about other creators. I’ve not seen them but if that’s a case that means no more FYP shows and no more drama lives 😳
I had the warning for it yesterday though, and it’s not a warning that gives you a ban from what I can tell, it’s more alike to the substance warning, that it’ll take you off recommendations for 10 minutes. I’ve also not had any violations for it on videos so I think they’ve maybe got it wrong

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Apparently, there was a video on tea from the sewage last night. Some of MK’s mods turned against here and showed messages of MK saying some s about how she isn’t trans and she only does it for money on tiktok, and how the fyp pages have been bribed not to talk about her bc she has a lot of s on them. One of her big gifters came out to say she hounds him about who he gifts and why he doesn’t just gift her instead of these people. The video has now been taken down
There's just no honour amongst any of those thieves is there! 🤣
Julio Cesar Caesar GIF by Luis Ricardo