Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I think they can do another or fix the old one? I'm not 100% sure though, I mostly watch plastic surgery videos strictly on facial surgey. It makes cackle when they're all swollen and bandages, eyes like pins, like a trucks hit them head on - and they're crying 'I'm so happy with it omg' Girl you're high as do on meds 😭
:ROFLMAO:
Ngl I love botched nose jobs, its terrible but so addictive to watch at the same time (hate when they have really gorgeous noses before surgery and they destroy them with 10 nose jobs 😭😭)

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I have no clue, the closest I get to anything like that is Dr pimple popper😭😭
You've got to try it, they are seriously battered but so happy. Find a good lengthy recovery account and the transition is quite uplifting. There used to be a show called The Swan and they'd take a real fixer-upper and completely refurb from the foundations. Sometimes at the big reveal, the first time being seen by their loved ones, their kids would run screaming from their new Mummy descending the staircase, having her duckling-to-swan moment. It was amazing.

Feb 29, 2024
You've got to try it, they are seriously battered but so happy. Find a good lengthy recovery account and the transition is quite uplifting. There used to be a show called The Swan and they'd take a real fixer-upper and completely refurb from the foundations. Sometimes at the big reveal, the first time being seen by their loved ones, their kids would run screaming from their new Mummy descending the staircase, having her duckling-to-swan moment. It was amazing.
I put sunglasses on and my grandson cries and says Nana Nana 🤣🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Someone just mentioned Scissor Sisters... and it made me realise Comment Cafe is a kiki

'A kiki is a party
For calming all your nerves
We're spilling tea and dishing just desserts one may deserve
And though the sun is rising
Few may choose to leave
So shade that lid
And we'll all bid
Adieu to your ennui'

Been thinking this for a couple of days, definitely a kiki

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Who the do is Anita she has commented this on my video
Screenshot_20240520-153122_TikTok.jpg

People like Anita make my blood boil.

Don’t ever accuse anyone calling out inappropriate/noncey behaviour as having a ‘sick mind’

Some of us are victims and see the world very differently.

Silence on such matters on benefits nonces. It absolutely infuriates me.

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney