Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Someone just mentioned Scissor Sisters... and it made me realise Comment Cafe is a kiki

'A kiki is a party
For calming all your nerves
We're spilling tea and dishing just desserts one may deserve
And though the sun is rising
Few may choose to leave
So shade that lid
And we'll all bid
Adieu to your ennui'

LOCK THE DOORS.. TIGHT

May 18, 2024
uk
Yeh, I'm waiting for spinal surgery. Been a month since my MRI so you guys will be stuck with me probably longer than expected 🤣
I’m not sure what kind of spinal surgery your having but i had decompression surgery. The op itself worked and recovery from it was a doddle. I got ill after my op nothing to do with the op. They found out i had issues with my lungs so ended up being in hospital for 3 weeks. Hope it works for you though

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
@deadwood

All Right Comedy GIF by CBC

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not sure what kind of spinal surgery your having but i had decompression surgery. The op itself worked and recovery from it was a doddle. I got ill after my op nothing to do with the op. They found out i had issues with my lungs so ended up being in hospital for 3 weeks. Hope it works for you though
Oh s. I am so sorry! As long as your feeling better now! Just waiting for the results to know exactly what surgery will occur. They want a clearer image of my spine first to understand specifically what needs treatment