Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Thoughts on topgirl ?
I used to really rate her. Considered her a mate. She’s an ex a Birdy mod too, that’s how we started talking. We’ve had one fall out but that was time ago.
Then, Angie happened, Feisty, Pineapple etc. I’ve seen Topgirl rip heads off for a third of what those gimps have done. I was hopeful she’d stand by her morals and do the same to them, instead she stuck around and defended.
Massively disappointed are my thoughts.

Massively

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I seem to remember a while back Alex Brigham saying he was in the 3 letter server at one point to get info. He's also said he uses the dark web frequently. I don't suppose any of you lovely detectives in here would happen to have any screen recordings relating to this. The amazing Hayley Comet was wondering if there's any proof floating about.
Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I seem to remember a while back Alex Brigham saying he was in the 3 letter server at one point to get info. He's also said he uses the dark web frequently. I don't suppose any of you lovely detectives in here would happen to have any screen recordings relating to this. The amazing Hayley Comet was wondering if there's any proof floating about.
Spying Latoya Jackson GIF
I hate how I remember him admitting both and have no recordings 😠

May 18, 2024
uk
Oh s. I am so sorry! As long as your feeling better now! Just waiting for the results to know exactly what surgery will occur. They want a clearer image of my spine first to understand specifically what needs treatment
i’m pleased they found it when they did. You’ll get plenty of pain killers after you’ll be off your head