Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ngl, idk who any of these people are tryna say she isn’t trans. Like I don’t like the girl but how is that anyone else’s choice to make😭
It's not that she's not trans she's not trans enough for people. People on the app aren't happy until the cocks been chopped off.

The same people demanding life changing dangerous surgery are the same people who don't go to the dentist or the Gp for the basics because they don't like it 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I really don't think its anyones position or place to determine if someone is transgender or not. Thats for the individual to tell, yeh she gets involved in s and is gobby but someone's identity is personal to them. People transition in their own time, it's a process, it takes time, people go through a holistic approach with it; mental, emotional and physically. 🏳️‍⚧️

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
It's not that she's not trans she's not trans enough for people. People on the app aren't happy until the cocks been chopped off.

The same people demanding life changing dangerous surgery are the same people who don't go to the dentist or the Gp for the basics because they don't like it 😭
Yeah bc the people are fed in the head. Clearly unaware of how dangerous the surgery is. If she’s happy how she is now, then that’s all that matters. People will never be happy no matter how much she changes. The same people saying she needs the chop are the same ones who will still call her a man when she does

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

I agree. I don’t care if they’ve had top or bottom surgery for example as long as they keep up their hygiene (cough cough elfbar) that’s good enough for me.

The only thing that I will say that cheeses me off about elfbar is that she wears tight stuff, doesn’t tuck and then wonders why she gets ripped into by the trolls 😖

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

Very true, trans medicalists 😞

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024

If anyone has been following Shona she’s recently had that surgery and has had a nightmare to put it lightly.
It really is a big operation with lots of aftercare needed.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Anyone’s trans journey is their own journey. Who are we to tell them when or how they should do it, does my head in. We can dislike people without being disrespectful of who they are.
Exactly! I can’t stand MK I think she’s a s stirring b. No one has the right to tell another person they are not Trans just because they aren’t on hormones etc. it infuriates me 😡

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

I couldn’t give a shiny se what pronouns anyone uses,does not affect me,my life or the friendships I have

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I agree. I don’t care if they’ve had top or bottom surgery for example as long as they keep up their hygiene (cough cough elfbar) that’s good enough for me.

The only thing that I will say that cheeses me off about elfbar is that she wears tight stuff, doesn’t tuck and then wonders why she gets ripped into by the trolls 😖
Tbh I don’t necessarily agree with that personally. It’s cool if other people don’t agree with me but her hygiene is none of my concern and I hate when people use that as an excuse to be transphobic to her (not saying you because you weren’t in the slightest). I’ve known people who were born female who have worse hygiene than her, but they don’t get half the abuse she has. I think she’s a vile t but people need to go at her for that, not for what she has between her legs.