Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Faye is doing a Chelsea Lee Art in public she’s drunk but absolutely knows what she’s doing… it’s so painful when they all do that.

CLA has been trouble in London for years, she’s barred by a mate of mine from her restaurant in a non TikTok incident… way before her public broadcasting she was causing mayhem on the kings road… so she’s a t but at least it’s genuine behaviour. Faye is absolutely playing a character and it’s absolutely pathetic

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Faye is doing a Chelsea Lee Art in public she’s drunk but absolutely knows what she’s doing… it’s so painful when they all do that.

CLA has been trouble in London for years, she’s barred by a mate of mine from her restaurant in a non TikTok incident… way before her public broadcasting she was causing mayhem on the kings road… so she’s a t but at least it’s genuine behaviour. Faye is absolutely playing a character and it’s absolutely pathetic
That's what genuinely irks me about Elphaba because yeah she's young and has a troubled past but she is so very rude whenever she goes into any establishment and it makes me cringe

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
That's what genuinely irks me about Elphaba because yeah she's young and has a troubled past but she is so very rude whenever she goes into any establishment and it makes me cringe
Yeah she also hams it up. I just feel like there’s no way Faye would do this without her phone out. Which is actually crazy they all do this as if it’s cool and funny, CLA is a mentally insane public menace I can’t believe anyone would want to replicate that.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yeah she also hams it up. I just feel like there’s no way Faye would do this without her phone out. Which is actually crazy they all do this as if it’s cool and funny, CLA is a mentally insane public menace I can’t believe anyone would want to replicate that.
Reminds me of when it was peak covid and people were out licking ice cream that was in the freezers which was absolutely heinous