Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Faye is doing a Chelsea Lee Art in public she’s drunk but absolutely knows what she’s doing… it’s so painful when they all do that.

CLA has been trouble in London for years, she’s barred by a mate of mine from her restaurant in a non TikTok incident… way before her public broadcasting she was causing mayhem on the kings road… so she’s a t but at least it’s genuine behaviour. Faye is absolutely playing a character and it’s absolutely pathetic
The thing that annoys me is that there are so many decent, inspirational trans people on tt and then you've got fools like Faye,Elph, Kaz and EQ that are just not good representative's of the trans community but they make the most noise on the app. Trans women and men really have enough ignorance in life to deal with without these idiots actually fuelling that ignorance. It really boils my piss. I'm off to bed. Catch you all later.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Lettuce GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Goss’s she’s charming isn’t she. Who’s she waiting for? She’s doing well being as awful as possible to bringing the views I must say
Last year she went home with a man and he got uncomfortable and asked her to leave multiple times and she refused and he was begging her to go. It was really uncomfortable to watch.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
My opinion right now, it's how I'm feeling..

It seems women who have been abused are only believed when a man speaks up on their behalf.

Irene just got me thinking. Then it made me think of the likes of NoFace, Tony t, themanwithnoname. There's probably more examples of these "heroes", but brain fog is a b.

Makes me mad and sad.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My opinion right now, it's how I'm feeling..

It seems women who have been abused are only believed when a man speaks up on their behalf.

Irene just got me thinking. Then it made me think of the likes of NoFace, Tony t, themanwithnoname. There's probably more examples of these "heroes", but brain fog is a b.

Makes me mad and sad.
I'm not sure of themanwithnonames views but the other two can eat s. I hate men. I only like @Nolan 🎵 now 😭