Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I tried to say their phone cameras were watching them anyway but it fell like a lead balloon. Mass hysteria about ring doorbells blinded them .

Calm Down Kevin Bacon GIF by Puffin Graphic Design
Same I tried to say I can hack front cameras ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Does anyone else think Red and Alex been naughty with each other and that's why she can't easily turn her back on him?

I do
I'm not sure if it's naughty but if you want to start a rumour I'll back you up. I think it's just they could all reveal how vile they are behind the scenes.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
He actually reminds me of peter sutcliffe ๐Ÿคฎneeds his hard drive checked even just for looking like a creepy t
He's a fing weird bloke for sure anyone remember the lives they done driving round and sitting in dogging spots? He's a walking, talking red flag all these women need to wake up to his bullshit

May 18, 2024
uk
He's a fing weird bloke for sure anyone remember the lives they done driving round and sitting in dogging spots? He's a walking, talking red flag all these women need to wake up to his bullshit
iโ€™ve only been on tiktok since the end of december but that doesnโ€™t surprise me. His lass must be thick as mince to stay with him after everything heโ€™s done