Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
So Flange is taking the day off the 0830 slot is she?...
Drama Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Job Centre appointment 💩

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not sure of themanwithnonames views but the other two can eat s. I hate men. I only like @Nolan 🎵 now 😭
I sometimes sit back and think I was born on a different planet , because no way would acting like some of these `Men` do online ever cross my thoughts , none of my male friends act like it in real life , I'd be ashamed to be even associated with some of them online

P.S - Donuts in the post

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
What i don’t understand is that charlie fairy is doing his morning chat but this same man made disgusting sexual remarks to young men in battles, he’s a walking red flag in my opinion and people forget he sent Angela’s clapper of her beef curtains around ANOTHER WRONGEN 🤔😡😡
Exactly what I said earlier. Thank you!!!!

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
HAYLEY said she'd like to join the Cafe....I for one would welcome her
Idc who joins, I'm here to speak my thoughts on tt and the people I don't agree with, don't like, are absolute wronguns. I'd also speak my nice thoughts but haven't seen anyone to do that for yet. Idc if they watch here and see the comments. Because here they can't block my opinion.

I am respectful to new people and sometimes give a thumbs up emoji 😂

And I don't know who Hayley is or why she has announced she would like to join 😂