Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Idc who joins, I'm here to speak my thoughts on tt and the people I don't agree with, don't like, are absolute wronguns. I'd also speak my nice thoughts but haven't seen anyone to do that for yet. Idc if they watch here and see the comments. Because here they can't block my opinion.

I am respectful to new people and sometimes give a thumbs up emoji 😂

And I don't know who Hayley is or why she has announced she would like to join 😂
This 🫶🏼

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
OOOH someone's getting fired from Mod 🤣🤣🤣

Excited Oh No GIF

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
So she's pretending she didn't know survivors were upset? She knew there was an uproar but didn't know the context? do off Dread. You thought people would accept your word that Alex was a nice guy and that would be enough. You were more concerned about getting a dig in at Fact Freak rather than addressing Alex, Kelly & Toni’s abhorrent comments.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
So she's pretending she didn't know survivors were upset? She knew there was an uproar but didn't know the context? do off Dread. You thought people would accept your word that Alex was a nice guy and that would be enough. You were more concerned about getting a dig in at Fact Freak rather than addressing Alex, Kelly & Toni’s abhorrent comments.
Exactly!!! She will 100% have seen the uproar that was going on. She is always in lives of fake accounts causing drama. She's a lying b and the only thing she is worried about is losing people.