Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Not everyone is ready for therapy either (mentally) because it's a lot to talk about and some people repress their trauma so thoroughly that despite it affecting them they literally can not talk about it at all - not to a single person or even stand to think about it.
Exactly. I can't do therapy, I can't speak about things because it will be too triggering and I'm in a place in my life where I'd rather not re-live it.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What about the people that are currently going through SA/CSA as well that heard what Kelly/Alex and Toni-Jade said and what Red said this morning? What about them? The ones that are currently going through that absolute fing hell and feel like they can't speak up! They've had to hear joking about abuse said and then people excusing it and justifying it whilst begging for gifts. They had to hear Kelly say people who were affected need to get a shag. They had to hear the absolute s fest that was Red's live this morning!

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone know if iPhone news alerts overpower your phone being on DND?

Just had a news alert on the phone I’m recording on and now I’m thinking do I need to scroll the whole recording for notifications.

Or should I just chop off the top of the video 🤣
Bollocks, Breadstick. Your strap on is 6 stops away 👀

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Does anyone know if iPhone news alerts overpower your phone being on DND?

Just had a news alert on the phone I’m recording on and now I’m thinking do I need to scroll the whole recording for notifications.

Or should I just chop off the top of the video 🤣
Just cover it if it has been recorded. 🤣