Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Exactly. I can't do therapy, I can't speak about things because it will be too triggering and I'm in a place in my life where I'd rather not re-live it.
I am the same, I had counselling when I was younger but stopped as I was not eating, wetting the bed etc because off talking about it , as a adult I just learned to put it in a cupboard in my head( if you know what I mean) haven’t been so triggered in years after the weekend, but it’s back in that cupboard,

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Do you think Angie has a bit of Stockholm Syndrome towards Alex? I know that's a bit extreme but maybe that's why she found it difficult to see what he had done was wrong.
No hate to you at all…. Angie is just as bad. She does it to get a reaction which is worse. She defended diadro. She sympathizes with child rapist. Has them on her platform. Angie is just a t.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Aunt Sally pissed me off with that therapy comment. Not everyone can afford therapy and the nhs wait times are ridiculous!
And therapy doesn't suit everyone. I find talking about traumas just sparks so much anger in me. I can't even describe how bad it makes things for me personally. It scares me how it makes me feel. So I sacked it off and refused it ever since.

Nov 10, 2023
No hate to you at all…. Angie is just as bad. She does it to get a reaction which is worse. She defended diadro. She sympathizes with child rapist. Has them on her platform. Angie is just a t.
Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

Feb 29, 2024
The nhs give you 8 sessions, then you go back to the bottom of the list, it's not enough! I waited 2 years..got therapy..therapist was good, but not enough sessions to really help with my cptsd.
I was offered the 8 weeks but after first one said they couldn't carry on as I would need more sessions and would leave me at a more vunable situation