Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I appreciate your comment, thank you. Please tag me next time.
Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Guys , I really hope I don't get too much hate for this , I don't make a habit of doing this but need to come clean. Last night I fell asleep in my chair and had a live open on my laptop , I woke up half hour later in that Vegan blokes live with people shouting at each other. I really do hope nobody saw me and people now think I don't eat the meat because I sat in a live for 20 minutes whilst my head was elsewhere and dreaming of carbohydrates. Please excuse my sin.

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
I was tagged to go in haven’t come across these woman before, went in and left do that
Yeah I got msg to go in and too ask rest CC I wanted to see what is was then I posted here never seen that bird before , my heads just frazzled from the pass few days going on’s . And today 6 yrs is when my dad passed & my grandson birthday so I’m not in good place today 😘

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Guys , I really hope I don't get too much hate for this , I don't make a habit of doing this but need to come clean. Last night I fell asleep in my chair and had a live open on my laptop , I woke up half hour later in that Vegan blokes live with people shouting at each other. I really do hope nobody saw me and people now think I don't eat the meat because I sat in a live for 20 minutes whilst my head was elsewhere and dreaming of carbohydrates. Please excuse my sin.
I, too, have a confession...I was a vegetarian for many years and tried being a vegan as well.
Please...no one hate me...I eat meat now (except for chicken - texture and taste issue) and I love red meat, especially steak.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I, too, have a confession...I was a vegetarian for many years and tried being a vegan as well.
Please...no one hate me...I eat meat now (except for chicken - texture and taste issue) and I love red meat, especially steak.
No hate at all towards anyone who is Vegan / Veggie , I get that everyone has a stance on different topics and it's not for me to tell people what to eat , I just don't want people to think I'm an undercover vegan whilst sat sizzling sausages on the barbie on a Saturday evening. I part wish I'd of slipped into Demis live by accident 😭

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Someone just commented in Chloe's live that they told Aunt Sally that someone self harmed after what Sally said this morning and Sally replied they shouldn't be on the app if they do that. WTAF, that's not very Christian Sally. Go read the bible, the actual bible not the one that your so called Bishop has given you.
I'm getting Jim Jones vibes from that bishop