Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I often go veggie when I eat out, just to try something different. There is a lot of plant based food now at Tesco. But always looks pale and out of date 🤣🤣
You should try the sage and onion Richmond meat free sausages from Asda. They’re actually pretty good and I ain’t into meat substitutes but I’ll make an acceptation for them

Medusa

It was G. I did some polls but they were funny daft ones about The bishop and Chlo getting arrested for flashing etc.
Oh ok, well then G is just as bad as Alex, I have a dark sense of humour, but if I'm calling someone a wrongun and then i say or do something that's more or less the same, then I'm no better than the person I'm calling out. I wasn't in the live to hear what was said, but I would like to think she said something, I don't know if I'm explaining it correctly.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
not sure if anyone has heard the news about that flight that had bad turbulence today and it dropped 6000ft in 3 mins and a man has died because of it and I went to twitter to see if there was any more news on what’s happened and there was a video and it was just so scary and I feel sick now and terrified if I ever have to fly again because it looked so terrifying like the woman who wheels the trolley was just stood there then next minute her head hits the plane ceiling and it’s horrible and now I can’t stop thinking of it

Sorry just needed to ramble

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What pie you making?
Iv got chicken, leeks, mushrooms, onion and garlic then for the sauce I think I'm gonna try this peppercorn cooking sauce I have in the cupboard and I'll just put puff pastry over the top with an egg wash 🤞 will post my results depending on how it looks later 😂