Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m going to watch now, wish we could watch things together 😭

Low-key tempted to set up a video only Discord, no chat channels. So can only watch streaming lives or videos. Thoughts?
You could, I'm not coming though 😭😭 cba switching between my personal one I use for gaming and quizzes to one to watch lives. I'll run about lives telling everyone they get getting streamed 👹

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Someone just commented in Chloe's live that they told Aunt Sally that someone self harmed after what Sally said this morning and Sally replied they shouldn't be on the app if they do that. WTAF, that's not very Christian Sally. Go read the bible, the actual bible not the one that your so called Bishop has given you.
If that’s correct she needs of the app and what she has said today is vile and very aggressive indeed,
But then again haven’t seen her around for ages is doing what the other scum bags do be a t

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What made you decide to eat meat again? I’ve been a vegetarian for 40 years and I just couldn’t eat meat. I can’t even eat Quorn mince or any other meat lookalikes apart from veggie sausages, burgers and escalopes.
Yeah, I was a vegetarian (and explored veganism) for the majority of my life but when I became ill it was discovered that I am severely anaemic and I got a stern telling off by one of my consultants.
I was supplementing my vegetarian diet pretty heavily but apparently that didn't work so I didn't really have a choice and began eating meat (very sparsely) I'm still anaemic though (and on iron tablets) so can't say if it's helped a great deal truthfully.

Nov 10, 2023
nah I’m watching that Mandy’s live and what’s occurred to me is everyone is rightly calling Alex Kelly and Toni out. But angies in the box saying she has answer for everything she’s said and done and making excuses . And people seem to be going along with it.