Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Dance Cat GIF by Banggood

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
TikTok makes these sorts of videos, theories etc super popular. There is in an insane call for conspiracy content, true crime etc and people eat it up. It went too far for me when there were get ready with me videos, applying make up and casually chatting about murder 😭
I love true crime, but factual truth not made up , embellished or theoretical ideas..it interests me but those who sit there saying this or that happened when there no proof..no..no makeup or cooking with it either!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Am I being silly if I find this wrong. Maxine Carr Screenshot_20240521_152901_TikTok.jpg
It'll be because Kelly claims she was on cleaning duties at some point while locked up, and was at one point in the same prison as Maxine Carr. As Kelly was on her cleaning round with extra cleaning privileges, Maxine Carr was having her hour walkabout or what-have-you. Kelly claims she took that opportunity to knock the s outta Maxine Carr. Never seen any corroborating evidence of this, but that is why Maxine Carr has been mentioned.

It's in bad taste putting it in the poll, especially at current.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
It'll be because Kelly claims she was on cleaning duties at some point while locked up, and was at one point in the same prison as Maxine Carr. As Kelly was on her cleaning round with extra cleaning privileges, Maxine Carr was having her hour walkabout or what-have-you. Kelly claims she took that opportunity to knock the s outta Maxine Carr. Never seen any corroborating evidence of this, but that is why Maxine Carr has been mentioned.

It's in bad taste putting it in the poll, especially at current.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I've been wondering why the actress from Shameless was around oirish :oops:
Maxine Peake