Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU
the name holds bad juju - Comment cafe, you comment with coffee
Discord - chaos and arguments

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
the name holds bad juju - Comment cafe, you comment with coffee
Discord - chaos and arguments
I love like private discord servers bc I use them to watch movies with my friends if we get bored and it’s easier for group calling when gaming , but some of the servers be scary. I’ve infiltrated a furry discord server and tbh my life flashed before my eyes 😭

Feb 29, 2024
Mar 17, 2024
UK
Someone just commented in Chloe's live that they told Aunt Sally that someone self harmed after what Sally said this morning and Sally replied they shouldn't be on the app if they do that. WTAF, that's not very Christian Sally. Go read the bible, the actual bible not the one that your so called Bishop has given you.
That AS is a horrible b.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I love like private discord servers bc I use them to watch movies with my friends if we get bored and it’s easier for group calling when gaming , but some of the servers be scary. I’ve infiltrated a furry discord server and tbh my life flashed before my eyes 😭
The first part of that reassured me, the second re-enforced my fear 😨
Sign Of The Cross Omg GIF by NEON

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
s that reminds me did anyone see this I think it’s about Irish kelly it was on coppers profile yesterday night
View attachment trim.DFD6482E-0EFC-41DA-BD1A-82D91067AD07.MOV
According to Irish Kelly Cooper had a big crush on her and Kelly refused her advances so cooper now stalks her 🤣🤣 coopers exposure is basically Kelly stole the scissor sisters story thinking no one in the UK would notice because it was an Irish crime story and she was probably in jail on a pity theft charge instead of some manslaughter Self defence bulshit charge. From what I gather on my snoops