Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back...

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live
Looks like aunt sally

Mar 1, 2024
I promise I’m not lying now, again I apologize I know it was wrong what I had said, I was honestly scared it was plm member’s questioning me. I know there is honestly no reason to be afraid of them, But I didn’t want to hear/know or be associated with them at all. there was a lot of chit chat about them in here at the time. Again I wanted no association with the vile racists. There is never a reason to substitute Pedofiles PLM , for Black Lives Matter .

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Kaz is vile, saying blood will be on people's hands. I watched her (fake?) situation with the power bottom, and she sat saying she'd taken a few diazepams, was talking about not wanting to be around, and then side-eyeing the chat asking when she could take more diazepam
shes also ranting and raving about having done to her what she did to zac, after she'd seen the pictures from red

Nov 10, 2023
I promise I’m not lying now, again I apologize I know it was wrong what I had said, I was honestly scared it was plm member’s questioning me. I know there is honestly no reason to be afraid of them, But I didn’t want to hear/know or be associated with them at all. there was a lot of chit chat about them in here at the time. Again I wanted no association with the vile racists. There is never a reason to substitute Pedofiles PLM , for Black Lives Matter .
Huh??

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Someone just commented in Chloe's live that they told Aunt Sally that someone self harmed after what Sally said this morning and Sally replied they shouldn't be on the app if they do that. WTAF, that's not very Christian Sally. Go read the bible, the actual bible not the one that your so called Bishop has given you.
She's actually vile, she may have overcome trauma and addiction but she's not overcome her judgemental unchristian thoughts. She's part of a charity to help people with addiction and trauma tends to go hand in hand..make it Make sense. She's really shown her true colours today

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Video Game Canada GIF by Eternal Family

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
What? Have I missed a chapter...again?

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
What? Have I missed a chapter...again?
Someone who lied about being someone else? And then they lied they were in plm cause they thought we were plm? And then they lied again about something. OH THE WORST they lied about having T on MT. Now they've come back and they say they're not lying, but I think that's a lie.
gas food lodging GIF by FilmStruck

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Someone who lied about being someone else? And then they lied they were in plm cause they thought we were plm? And then they lied again about something. OH THE WORST they lied about having T on MT. Now they've come back and they say they're not lying, but I think that's a lie.
Oh I must have missed all of that, but they’ve said they are deffo not lying this time so they must be telling the truth about it 😂😂😂

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Girl you shoulda just slipped back on no one would've noticed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I was also promised a Mr Frosty as a child and didn’t get one so promises mean nothing