Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Recap on Mildred
Someone asked her weeks ago was she lottie from plm as her name looked familiar and instead of being normal and answering No, she said she WAS lottie. Resulting in Chaos.

Now Mildred has realised she has missed all our bants and wicked humour, so has come back to do what she should of just done in the first place and confirmed she is in fact NOT lottie.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I’m so confused. She’s got a 25 year old girl on speed dating with like 40/45 year old men😭
Excuse Me What GIF by CBS

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I promise I’m not lying now, again I apologize I know it was wrong what I had said, I was honestly scared it was plm member’s questioning me. I know there is honestly no reason to be afraid of them, But I didn’t want to hear/know or be associated with them at all. there was a lot of chit chat about them in here at the time. Again I wanted no association with the vile racists. There is never a reason to substitute Pedofiles PLM , for Black Lives Matter .
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Mar 1, 2024
Recap on Mildred
Someone asked her weeks ago was she lottie from plm as her name looked familiar and instead of being normal and answering No, she said she WAS lottie. Resulting in Chaos.

Now Mildred has realised she has missed all our bants and wicked humour, so has come back to do what she should of just done in the first place and confirmed she is in fact NOT lottie.

Mar 1, 2024
Yes correct , I did deny it at first , then I got questioned again and got nervous and just went with it , again I’m sorry and honestly humiliated, but I did miss the banter and most of all the truth