Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

Medusa

Yes correct , I did deny it at first , then I got questioned again and got nervous and just went with it , again Iโ€™m sorry and honestly humiliated, but I did miss the banter and most of all the truth
It doesn't matter how nervous I was, I would NEVER admit to being part of that group. You're also saying you miss the banter.. joking about being part of a fed up group, isnโ€™t banter. You're not making sense, I can't take you seriously or trust you and I don't think I'm the only person who feels that way. If you can lie about that then you can lie about anything.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I promise Iโ€™m not lying now, again I apologize I know it was wrong what I had said, I was honestly scared it was plm memberโ€™s questioning me. I know there is honestly no reason to be afraid of them, But I didnโ€™t want to hear/know or be associated with them at all. there was a lot of chit chat about them in here at the time. Again I wanted no association with the vile racists. There is never a reason to substitute Pedofiles PLM , for Black Lives Matter .
who the heck are you ๐Ÿ˜ฎ