Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I promise I’m not lying now, again I apologize I know it was wrong what I had said, I was honestly scared it was plm member’s questioning me. I know there is honestly no reason to be afraid of them, But I didn’t want to hear/know or be associated with them at all. there was a lot of chit chat about them in here at the time. Again I wanted no association with the vile racists. There is never a reason to substitute Pedofiles PLM , for Black Lives Matter .
What? Have I missed a chapter...again?
Someone who lied about being someone else? And then they lied they were in plm cause they thought we were plm? And then they lied again about something. OH THE WORST they lied about having T on MT. Now they've come back and they say they're not lying, but I think that's a lie.
gas food lodging GIF by FilmStruck
Wow...I think I'll pass..

Mar 1, 2024
It doesn't matter how nervous I was, I would NEVER admit to being part of that group. You're also saying you miss the banter.. joking about being part of a fed up group, isn’t banter. You're not making sense, I can't take you seriously or trust you and I don't think I'm the only person who feels that way. If you can lie about that then you can lie about anything.
I’ve never said I was part of that group. I’m sorry, I didn’t understand why I was being targeted for being Lottie? Clearly my picked username was good enough for people to assume I was her , my words were twisted and taken that broke my heart, I was deeply hurt that people actually thought I was her . I understand the mistrust that that group creates among everyone. And I’m not looking for “banter” never said I was . Just wanted to tell you all to keep up the good work , I just wanted to clear up any misinformation I have spread or caused, but know I’m never going to stop reading or encouraging others to read here !

Mar 1, 2024
It doesn't matter how nervous I was, I would NEVER admit to being part of that group. You're also saying you miss the banter.. joking about being part of a fed up group, isn’t banter. You're not making sense, I can't take you seriously or trust you and I don't think I'm the only person who feels that way. If you can lie about that then you can lie about anything.
I’ve never said I was part of that group. I’m sorry, I didn’t understand why I was being targeted for being Lottie? Clearly my picked username was good enough for people to assume I was her , my words were twisted and taken that broke my heart, I was deeply hurt that people actually thought I was her . I understand the mistrust that that group creates among everyone. And I’m not looking for “banter” never said I was . Just wanted to tell you all to keep up the good work , I just wanted to clear up any misinformation I have spread or caused, but know I’m never going to stop reading or encouraging others to read here !

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Ur still fing weird for pretending to be in PLM