Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I hope it's real.

I've just ordered 100 boxes of pringles for us all

soccer love GIF by Pringles

Feb 28, 2024
USA
It's a large group of people who have all fell out but do the same s to each other and say sick s 😬
Don’t get me wrong I’ve heard of the Plm group only from angies lives & sometimes whilst listening into Demi’s lives. And just going by them I’ve kinda gathered what there all about and the sick sick s that theyv all done🤬, im not sure of them individually though. But that lot for bringing it to my attention☺️

Mar 1, 2024
Ur still fing weird for pretending to be in PLM
I’ve never pretended to be in plm, I just said I was Lottie who I was accused of being, again I was frustrated I said “ yeah you caught me , and I’d be exposing mt “ something along thoes lines, there is no alternative motivation just telling everyone the truth, I felt guilty for lying to everyone, nothing more nothing less, but yeah I agree I’m weird!

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
I’ve never pretended to be in plm, I just said I was Lottie who I was accused of being, again I was frustrated I said “ yeah you caught me , and I’d be exposing mt “ something along thoes lines, there is no alternative motivation just telling everyone the truth, I felt guilty for lying to everyone, nothing more nothing less, but yeah I agree I’m weird!
I literally don’t give a do to read all that. You’ve been sprouting the same s for about 4 hours. It’s boring