Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Me sat waiting to hear Reds opinions on the Kaz exposure 😵‍💫

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
That’s the medication that I’m prescribed, I’m also prescribed a night dosage and I was told that if I drive it would be at my own risk-if I were ever to be pulled over I would fail a drug test, I would however be able to back up that I have a genuine prescription for that medication. I’m unsure if Demi is prescribed them or not but she’s sits there far too out her noggin for it to be only pregablin. I don’t know how true this is but I heard that she was also on the brown💀🤫 that would make more sense to here behaviour and demise on her lives, and if you ever seen Tracy(the mum) a few months ago to what she looks like now is very different! She’s lots a lot of weight, and is all clapped in around the face🤷🏻‍♀️ this is my personal opinion & could well be a medical condition.
'clapped in around the face'
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
@papablaze

The reason those here 'do not like' you is because you don't stand on morals.
You are a blatant flip flop.
It's incomprehensible that you would be so blatantly ignorant to;

1. Red being racist (there is proof.)
2. Red manipulating her viewers.
3. Red gaslighting her viewers.
4. Red lying about being doxxed and then baiting that her MH was bad because of it and she was in danger which led to backlash against Taurian/Paige/etc.
5. Red making vile comments in regards to victims of SA/CSA.
6. Red sharing images of another person's SH and telling someone else to do a 'deep dive' on that person when she knew that person was very close to the edge.

Red has done more and will continue to do more, she hasn't apologised for anything with sincerity and will continue to talk to Brigham behind the scenes before eventually 'forgiving' him and entertaining him in her boxes again.
The day will come, however when Red no longer has her 'platform' and that day will be truly beautiful.

Tell me, papablaze, where are your morals? Or do I need to add a brick to the garage you desire for you to take me seriously? Perhaps I need to be a part of your echo chamber instead, I noticed they were all women.