Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Full moon 🌝

This is why we are all feeling crazy today 🙃

Full Moon Zoo GIF by Xbox
This genuinely might be the first time I believe this in regards to myself because I feel feral

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
@papablaze

The reason those here 'do not like' you is because you don't stand on morals.
You are a blatant flip flop.
It's incomprehensible that you would be so blatantly ignorant to;

1. Red being racist (there is proof.)
2. Red manipulating her viewers.
3. Red gaslighting her viewers.
4. Red lying about being doxxed and then baiting that her MH was bad because of it and she was in danger which led to backlash against Taurian/Paige/etc.
5. Red making vile comments in regards to victims of SA/CSA.
6. Red sharing images of another person's SH and telling someone else to do a 'deep dive' on that person when she knew that person was very close to the edge.

Red has done more and will continue to do more, she hasn't apologised for anything with sincerity and will continue to talk to Brigham behind the scenes before eventually 'forgiving' him and entertaining him in her boxes again.
The day will come, however when Red no longer has her 'platform' and that day will be truly beautiful.

Tell me, papablaze, where are your morals? Or do I need to add a brick to the garage you desire for you to take me seriously? Perhaps I need to be a part of your echo chamber instead, I noticed they were all women.
*transphobia, her choice of colour coordination

Medusa

Same here bubbling up inside lol 😂 sick of people making out you are mates and then back stabbing you, people so stupid they don’t think they will find out the truth.
Unfortunately not everyone's genuine, but let them dig their own grave, people will eventually see straight through them and see them for what they are.